delete

Legit question - how long ago was it that you said you'd be posting a 600 lbs dead video? Is it me, or has this been going on forever?

Just wait until i post a 600 deadlift and I'm even going to hold it at the top for you to rub it in...,in fact tell me what angle you want it at because I will be sure to meet your criteria

Are you mentally ill or just trolling?

A Jim mr. I don't give a damn if you deadlift 600 or not" if you dont mind might I ask what brinngs you henceforth to this "pointless" thread?

Maybe just my name in the thread title or something. I dunno.

13336054_10206857553694187_8968833116537544763_n.jpg

pokernadbeeranddolphin

You might want to bring your stance in a bit, it would likely help mitigate the valgus. Looks like you’re basically SDLing that weight, too. Fully extend your hips at the top to lock it out, not one of those appeared to be locked out.

That girl's face when she realizes she's being recorded!

This is exactly the reason I don't make my facebook public.

Yes gentlemen or (rather trolls is probably a better name) I will be pulling 600 pounds of the ground with a mixed hook grip locking it out at the top and posting it

I'm not here to get technique critique or any of that jazz I'm just going to do what I say im going to do

I may even give you a song and dance with it

Calm down people

Yes gentlemen or (rather trolls is probably a better name) I will be pulling 600 pounds of the ground with a mixed hook grip locking it out at the top and posting it

I'm not here to get technique critique or any of that jazz I'm just going to do what I say im going to do

I may even give you a song and dance with it

Calm down people
Why are you pulling with mixed hook grip? Srs.

Back