The Pub

Lol at Howard being "old Killswitch"

LOL, ok fair enough. It was more of whenever I think about Killswitch i think Howard. I really don't like the other vocalist all that much. That's why I think "old" :icon_chee

ASnd that's awesome ethan.What is the French choke though? And what all's the stand up portion consist of?

I like some of the KS techniques, the forms I still can't get into...the only one that i've enjoyed so far was 1st degree blackbelt form (though i'm not technically supposed to know it yet lol). There are some wrist locks that i've actually been able to use in BJJ as well.

Stand up will be all 68 throws and some stand up randori.

The French drill is a drill where you move through all the judo hold downs fluidly. Starts with kesagatame and goes from there. I think there's 11 total.

To all my English Sherbro's... Well done, clearly deserved.

angry-old-woman.jpg

To all my English Sherbro's... Well done, clearly deserved.

angry-old-woman.jpg

Tough first half (for England) but stepped up and brought it during the second half. Should be an interesting 6 Nations.

If you have income, you will pay income tax. You might get most of it refunded based on your salary and depending on what kind of exemptions you claim (medical, physical disability, kids, etc), but everyone with income pays income taxes. I don't know if the number of people getting all their income taxes refunded plus the number of unemployed people amounts to 50%, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. The country appears to be in a rather unsustainable place.

Not exactly. The following do not have to pay in any income tax, and if they mark the exemption on their W4, the will have no federal income tax taken out of their checks.

Single, under the age of 65, yearly income is less than $9,350
Married, under 65, with household income less than $18,700
Over the age of 65, single and have a gross income of $10,750 or less
Married and over 65, household income less than $20,900
A widow or widower over the age of 65 with a dependent child making less than $16,150

Lol rippie old boy. Most of our kids get vaccinated before entering the school system.

Just saw Interstellar yesterday and it was amazing. The hype was real.

I would still hate-fuck Jenny McCarthy. Yup. Wanted to do that at like 10, still want to now.

Hey guys. I need some help here.

Who was it on this forum who trained the professional kayakers? Was it Dan? LegitoTitan or whatever? I can't recall. He gave a write-up of how he trains them one time.

I really want to get into sea kayaking. So I'd love to track it down!

Tough first half (for England) but stepped up and brought it during the second half. Should be an interesting 6 Nations.

We did not have an answer. It was extremely frustration to watch. I think I liked it better when we were the underdogs.
Now we've lost to England's '2nd' team, we'll most likely go into the World Cup as the underdogs, meaning we'll win.... It's all part of the great Gatland plan, lose now, win tomorrow.. Yeah.. That's it.

Holy fucking shit, ripskater is either a master level troll or the biggest waste of oxygen on the planet. My Raging level is over 9000!

Who was it on this forum who trained the professional kayakers? Was it Dan? LegitoTitan or whatever? I can't recall. He gave a write-up of how he trains them one time.

It was Dan. Having good stroke technique is important, you're probably ready on the strength and power side unless you're racing or something.

Yup Dan. Learn a good stroke, the high and low brace and the wet exit. Don't be afraid of the spray skirt either. My first wet exit was in a pool with a coach and I started with no paddle and no skirt, then a paddle and no skirt, then all my kit. Wasn't hard to learn at all and I'm not a great swimmer.

Dan is an alcoholic, I hope that **** is in jail for DWI or something equally as creepy.

Yup Dan. Learn a good stroke, the high and low brace and the wet exit. Don't be afraid of the spray skirt either. My first wet exit was in a pool with a coach and I started with no paddle and no skirt, then a paddle and no skirt, then all my kit. Wasn't hard to learn at all and I'm not a great swimmer.

gotta do shitloads of wet exits so when you really need to do one you can just pull it off. I did one in the san juan islands a few years ago when I hadnt been practicing, the instant cold of theocean nearly stopped me solid but muscle memory got it done.

I saw a video once of a guy who could hold a kettlebell over his head while ina kayak and completely roll it over while holding the kettlebell over his head, lke a turkish kettlebell rollover.

Dan is an alcoholic, I hope that **** is in jail for DWI or something equally as creepy.

Why are you being such a ****? This isn't the first time you've thrown some shit at him, when 1) it has nothing to do with anything, 2) you don't know him and 3) he's not even here.

You're coming off as a dick and a pussy, not a great combination.

Back