The Real Main Event:Rogan vs Cruz

Cruz is a little twat commentating. Nobody cares about his 20 minute long rants trying to explain how smart he is. Just stfu and let rogan get people excited.

OHHHHHH!

Hopefully Cruz doesn't start that shit up again.

Cruz is obviously very experienced and knowledgeable, but that ego...ugh.

who was Cruz suggesting throw a head kick recently? then Joe asks if we've ever seen that fighter throw one, and Cruz got all defensive, as if Joe was calling him out for bullshit advice (even though it was). then Joe clarified that he was just asking if this fighter has thrown one before, but Cruz still couldn't let it go lol

Joe is chill. No ego there
Its cruz with the big head.

Joe:now arce knows he wants that takedown

Cruz:hes known it the whole time, he said i know ige's going to take me down

10-9 Cruz

He's still an ass and painfully uncomfotable to listen to.

Seems incredibly socially awkward.
Oh I’m with you, his delivery leaves a lot to be desired haha, but I honestly do tend to like what he has to say most of the time

Dom: " So who ya got for the HW fight Joe?"

Rogan: "Oh ma gawd Dom, This is next level genetics. I havent seen this kind of Athletisism since Dan Hardy spent a week in the amazon tripping balls off hawawaska well fending off aligators and silverbacks! We have a real life Super hero firefighter vs true savage who hits harder then a Ford Mustang!, Rumor has it Francis ate someones heart after Stipe cooked it"

Dom: "I think your spot on Joe. Fans just don't know what it takes nowadays"

Cruz:What does millender have to do joe?

Rogan:Go for an underhook, what is this a quiz??

Hahaha

Cruz:What does millender have to do joe?

Rogan:Go for an underhook, what is this a quiz??

Hahaha

You missed the really relevant one:

Dom: From which side?

Rogan: Left, same side... what is this, a quiz?

Cruz comes off as an argumentative, pmsing woman when he commentates. Really don't care for it.

cruz commentary sounds like a mosquito when u try to sleep

I wonder if enough people complained the UFC would fire Cruz from commentating?

i know who doesnt win. Me and many more watchers. hate when joe is with dom. <31>

Anyone who doesn't like Dom in the mic is dumb.

Back