Movies The Rock (1996) is secretly a James Bond film

At first I thought it would bother me, but it doesn't.

578239.jpg

Sean is how a man should act, he played the part of Bond very well in that aspect, but being spoiled by action movies, his Bond films are very boring in that area for me. Roger Moore as well.

Watch the video. It will change your mind.

Obviously it's not "officially" a James Bond movie, but short of being official, everything lines up.

I already like the movie as is but this adds a whole 'nother layer to it. When viewed through the lens of it being a belated secret sequel it makes it 100x better. And there's no stretching to make it fit. It fits.

Cliffs: There's tons of evidence to support the theory that John Mason is actually James Bond. This is Connery's Bond 25 years after Diamonds Are Forever.

Saw it in the theaters when it came out with my parents and sisters.

I do remember us all thinking “was that supposed to be bond” and talking about why after the movie but it’s been so long I don’t remember

will watch a little bit later.

I don’t see why they don’t do that more TBH. Bond movies are mostly self contained and episodic, they don’t have to bleed from one to the next. So an Old Man Bond film would definitely work...Bond in any sort of situation, really. Young Bond, old Bond, Space Bond, Bond in the Victorian era, James Bond Versus Sherlock, Holmes

I don’t see why they don’t do that more TBH. Bond movies are mostly self contained and episodic, they don’t have to bleed from one to the next. So an Old Man Bond film would definitely work...Bond in any sort of situation, really. Young Bond, old Bond, Space Bond, Bond in the Victorian era, James Bond Versus Sherlock, Holmes
Freddy vs Bond

Cliffs: There's tons of evidence to support the theory that John Mason is actually James Bond. This is Connery's Bond 25 years after Diamonds Are Forever.

I posted this video earlier today in a The Rock thread.

Then, I watched a couple more of his videos today and saw that his view count is quite small.

I hope that guy gets more attention, I liked this video and the research that went into it

Yeah, I don't understand why they don't do multiple Bond films during the same timeframe. You could have the main Bond movies (which is whatever is current, like with Craig), and then they could do other stuff too during alternating years. Like I've always wanted to see Brosnan come back for 1-2 more as an old man Bond, showing what happened to him 10-20 years later. I would flip out for one last Brosnan Bond. (Which is kinda funny because I only really like GoldenEye from him)

probably why I never care to watch it anymore. Not a Bond fan

50 Shades of Bond is imminent imo

He should do one proving that Nomi from showgirls is Jesse from saved by the bell
And Dawson from Dawson’s creek is Zac Morris from saved by the bell, Zak’s parents having got to the end of their tether with their child’s antics and relocated to the sticks.

And Dawson from Dawson’s creek is Zac Morris from saved by the bell, Zak’s parents having got to the end of their tether with their child’s antics and relocated to the sticks.
The kid that played Dawson wasn’t the same as zac Morris.

That kinda doesn’t fit with the movie in the OP and Jessi being the stripper.

Back