The Roger Gracie Closed Guard Pass of Doom

Great video, how do you personally deal with those guys made of rubber who just don't open the guard?

Nice. Like a tozi pass but more pressure.

Great video, how do you personally deal with those guys made of rubber who just don't open the guard?

Keep up the pressure. It'll open.

i never really had issues with closed guard i feel its one of the easiest things t deal with if you have good posture and base i stand 95% of the time for most sweeps they have t open their legs

I love this against small flexible guys. I am old and this really takes their breathing away and tires them out faster.

i never really had issues with closed guard i feel its one of the easiest things t deal with if you have good posture and base i stand 95% of the time for most sweeps they have t open their legs
Do you do Relson's old school pass variation? I want to make a video of it.

his
Do you do Relson's old school pass variation? I want to make a video of it.
single underhook pass? notbh havent done that since blue belt tbh he hasnt done that in awhile himself last few times hes shown me guard passing he has a new double lapel grip he uses

his

single underhook pass? notbh havent done that since blue belt tbh he hasnt done that in awhile himself last few times hes shown me guard passing he has a new double lapel grip he uses

I mean the one where he double grips the belt. Over-under but the inside hand grips the belt, elbow stays low so no triangle danger. Free hand reaches around and grips either the belt or the lapel.

I've been using this since Dirty Holt put up that video a few years ago. I'm a big fan

Great video. I've been working my pressure passing... But mostly just fucking it up and getting swept haha.

Looking forward to trying this specific pass next week.

Very nice going to try this Monday.

I was drilling with a friend at 6am this morning and tried it. Not live but it was super easy and they guy folded like a lawn chair.

Back