The savior UFC 300 needs is …

And what does beating Chandler @ 185 do exactly? Don’t care about any of that, I want HEAT. Give me the matchup that Conor already proved he was afraid of. A matchup that will bring the fire out of him AND Mas. Pride will be on the line between 2 wild dogs and those make for the best fights.
I think Conor would beat the piss out of Masvidal at this point in time.

Masvidal wouldn’t have won a round off a focused mcgregor, and woodley was 20 pounds heavier than conor, there’s no way conor would take that fight, “duck” isn’t the right word, “smart” is, or “realistic”
Then why didn’t McG make that fight when Masvidal was the biggest star since McG?

I guarantee you when McG saw Jake KO Woodley he was thinking to hinself that he should have taken that chance at history making 3rd title when he was in his prime.

Last edited:
Nope. It takes 2, who is there to match him against for anyone to give a sh** ?

I’m open to pretty much everyone coming back

Mas Diaz Askren etc

But this card needs a main event
Mas ain’t it
Mas alone coming off a loss/retirement, I agree unless it was against Leon, Mas vs McG is even better.

Mas alone coming off a loss/retirement, I agree unless it was against Leon, Mas vs McG is even better.
I think mas vs leon for non title is kinda neat . Just a personal fight. Maybe it propels leon to some modicrum of stardom

I would love to see masvidal light up Conor. but the ufc will never make that fight. the only smart business move for the ufc at 300, is to do Conor vs Nate. it would be huge, they could "sell" the shit out of it and it's actually a winnable fight for mcgregor. let's be honest, Conor is not even a top 10 fighter in any weight class, but he's still the sport's biggest star. Nate is also very washed up and also a massive massive draw. if Conor were to beat Nate (which is very possible), then boom: dana and the ufc will sell the wolf tickets to the masses and casuals that "the king is back" and all that crap. which would equal more Conor and more $ for the ufc

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, god no, no, no, no fuck no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, fuck no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, please just die, no, no, no, no, idiotic match up, no, no, no, fuck that shit, no, no, no, NO.

Nah. I'm happy with both guys being gone.

The Badderest MFer!

If they can't get Conor then they will probably go with Aspinal or Alex Pereira against whoever is available.

Just saying since nothing means anything anymore, might as well throw Conor vs Izzy at 185 for the top 2 draws the UFC has that aren't injured/retired. If not you have to convince GSP, Khabib, Brock, Ronda to come out of retirement.

Back