Media The Schmo Challenges Ariel Helwani to 165 LBS Charity Grappling Match

Helwani by Armbar.

Jokes aside, what’s funny is we’d all watch this. Heck, I’d probably pay for it. Then we’d realized 30 seconds in that watching 2 people fight who have no idea how to fight is incredibly boring.
To be fair The Schmo has been training with fighters. He might suck but Ariel looks like a guy who can't do anything physical.

Schmo via rear naked choke.

“caused you BEEF”!!!

Is that his bedroom? Man, there is absolutely no money in the UFC.... unless you own it.

I never understood this schmo guy’s appeal
Me neither, everything about him is cringe inducing and his voice might as well be nails on a chalkboard to me, there is literally zero about him that I find myself wanting to watch him. This is only after two attempts of dredging through interviews with him though, so maybe I'm biased.

That said, I have him sadly dominating Helwani when it comes to ANYTHING physical tasks, so schmo by RNC round 2.

Edit: dissing schmo has earned me my purple belt I've noticed, so there's some positivity to this, haha.

My actual training stories with all the fighters I have interviewed and trained with

1 hr of WMMA interviews, 1st with Felice is kinda funny and with Ronda we get Technical which some might appreciate
https://youtu.be/7daVqDFSyno

I thought that this idiot went away...

Me neither, everything about him is cringe inducing and his voice might as well be nails on a chalkboard to me, there is literally zero about him that I find myself wanting to watch him. This is only after two attempts of dredging through interviews with him though, so maybe I'm biased.

That said, I have him sadly dominating Helwani when it comes to ANYTHING physical tasks, so schmo by RNC round 2.

Edit: dissing schmo has earned me my purple belt I've noticed, so there's some positivity to this, haha.
You gave him more of a chance than I have. I don't even want to watch 5 seconds of his interviews his gimmick is an instant turnoff.

Why does it have to be a grappling match?

They should step in the octagon and destroy each other’s punchable face.

Ariel's spaghetti arms isn't built for this.

The schmo only plays at being a dork. He'd fuck Ariel up bad.

Not sure why, but I can picture Ariel wearing these during the match

IIEQDFs.jpg
Ahhhhhahaha omg he so wears those

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back