The search for missing Gabby Petito - Update: Both Petito & Laundrie are found dead.

Do you think the fiancé killed her?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most of the u.s is remote AF and desolate you can pretty much hide a body out side of any metropolitan area. if this dude wanted to commit a murder a roadtrip like this would make it easier to hide a body. for example utah has a huge desert. the only thing that would get him caught is his cellphone or her cell phone reveling their locations the whole trip or even the car could transmit that sort of data to a satellite.

I couldn't say whether or not he actually killed her himself, but I'd be absolutely shocked if she is still alive and chances are he knows some of what happened. Absolute silence on his part, especially under the advice of a lawyer, is suspect. Not only that, but for him to get so far from Wyoming with no sign of her and not even saying that she was lost in the woods, he doesn't know what happened, etc is extremely telling.

She ded.

There's a reason the cops have the husband / boyfriend as suspect #1 every time there's a missing or dead woman. They see it over and over again that it's who's responsible. In this case it's not even suble; they were alone together for months and had been fighting. The fucker buried her somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Also, if it turns out the boyfriend contributed to her demise, the boyfriend’s parents are disgusting people for lawyering up and “protecting” him.

Depends on what happened. That girl is clearly crazy. She attacked him cause he was telling her to calm down. Lets not pretend this is her first time doing this to him. Now imagine they are outside walking in the forest and she starts slapping him again. He pushes her away forcefully, she trips and bust her head open on a rock. You sending your kid away to jail for that incident?

Last edited:
Depends on what happened. That girl is clearly crazy. She attacked him cause he was telling her to calm down. Lets not pretend this is his first time doing this to him. Now imagine they are outside walking in the forest and she starts slapping him again. He pushes her away forcefully, she trips and bust her head open on a rock. You sending your kid away to jail for that incident?

clamming up about it isn’t going to help anything.

watching the police cam, which was one instance, isn’t the best way to build up a psychological profile on someone.

if you’re going to tear down the female over her emotional part of the video, you should also tear down the male over his questionable body language.

word is the girl’s the one that called off the engagement. I’ve seen dudes go through some crazy shit to “win her back”, most failed.

Depends on what happened. That girl is clearly crazy. She attacked him cause he was telling her to calm down. Lets not pretend this is his first time doing this to him. Now imagine they are outside walking in the forest and she starts slapping him again. He pushes her away forcefully, she trips and bust her head open on a rock. You sending your kid away to jail for that incident?

For not reporting it, he would certainly go to jail. We were discussing this in the missing and murdered thread.

Why is everyone jumping on the dude? This woman was admittedly a psycho wackjob, and the police suspected the guy was a victim of battered boyfriend syndrome. Sounds like he did the smart thing and just left her crazy ass, once and for all.

clamming up about it isn’t going to help anything.

watching the police cam, which was one instance, isn’t the best way to build up a psychological profile on someone.

if you’re going to tear down the female over her emotional part of the video, you should also tear down the male over his questionable body language.

word is the girl’s the one that called off the engagement. I’ve seen dudes go through some crazy shit to “win her back”, most failed.

Clamming up about it might help the Fiance if he did kill her who knows. It's to soon to make that call really. If they can never find the body it's going to be hard to make a case against him.

Emotional part of the video? That's not why I'm tearing her down. I'm tearing her down for her own admission that her response to someone telling her to calm down is to attack them physically. People who abuse their spouses over things like that should be tore down. It's disgusting behavior and most likely learned from in the home if I had to guess.

I'm not going to question someone's body language that's dumb and not even close to comparable to the situation with the girl admitting she hit him over saying "calm down".

For not reporting it, he would certainly go to jail. We were discussing this in the missing and murdered thread.

In the situation I described here there is a high chance he goes to jail no matter what he does. If he shuts up though and they never find the body he could get away with it.

Why is everyone jumping on the dude? This woman was admittedly a psycho wackjob, and the police suspected the guy was a victim of battered boyfriend syndrome. Sounds like he did the smart thing and just left her crazy ass, once and for all.

I suspect that if he just left her he would have said that and said where he left her. The fact that he's not talking tells me there is more to this.

I suspect that if he just left her he would have said that and said where he left her. The fact that he's not talking tells me there is more to this.
Except for the fact that any lawyer on planet earth would advise him to do exactly as he is. There's always more to it, that much is for sure.

Back