The sleeping Conor chain is gross and an embarrassment to MMA

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know Shertards like making shoops of knocked out fighters and like to make fun of them, but actually parading around a physical figurine of a fighter like that is just poor taste on Dustin’s part, almost everyone has losses on their record. Its like that troll who called Curtis Blaydes to make fun of him for being knocked out, very low class. But I don’t even like shoop culture so maybe it’s just me.

It's just a bit of fun man. Simply nothing to get worked up about.
And if it raises a few hundred thou for charity....KIDS and disadvantaged people will benefit and that's the main thing. It's all good, no need for any negativity on a custom necklace.

And if it raises a few hundred thou for charity....KIDS and disadvantaged people will benefit and that's the main thing. It's all good, no need for any negativity on a custom necklace.
Making effigies is a step too far and a big sign of disrespect

It's just you. If you can't see that conor of all people is deserving of being raked over the coals figuratively considering how much he puts people on blast anywhere and everywhere. It's going to create charitable funds so what's the problem here? If this was a chain of someone who has shown class and respect throughout their career then sure. But it's not. Its aimed at the lowest class man currently in the sport. If You cant handle the fire then get out of the kitchen. If conor dosent like being parodied when he loses he can start by shutting his mouth for once.

Yeah I don't think it's that big of a deal, I just think people giving Jake Paul all this credit for this lame shit is dumb. He isn't an actual fighter and he is almost being accepted like he is legit lmao.

giphy.gif

that was between fighters though, Khabib is basically as much of a thug himself. The fact Dustin is giving that to whoever pays the most (it’s going to be someone who’s never even fought before) just doesn’t sit well with me.

that was between fighters though, Khabib is basically as much of a thug himself. The fact Dustin is giving that to whoever pays the most (it’s going to be someone who’s never even fought before) just doesn’t sit well with me.
Conor making the gun sign and threatening families dont sit well with me. Some goofy ass chain dont mean shit

Conor making the gun sign and threatening families dont sit well with me. Some goofy ass chain dont mean shit
I mean George Foreman prayed to god for the strength to kill Muhammad Ali in the ring, the fighters with personality are the ones that will be remembered.

I mean George Foreman prayed to god for the strength to kill Muhammad Ali in the ring, the fighters with personality are the ones that will be remembered.
Well,lets completley forget that George took 10 yrs off boxing,got his act together,became a nice guy,became a rich salesmen,and regained the title at 45 yrs old. All Without being a fuckin dick about it.

Back