The Sopranos - Ralphie (major spoilers)

Same here. Ralph was the best thing in the show. Never forgave Tony after that shit
Would’ve been far better if Johnny Sac hadn’t called off the hit on Ralph.I was surprised that Asian hitman never made another appearance. This whole show, even when it lost a step towards the end was still amazing.

Loved Ralphie's character...and that was bullshit and pissed me off...it was a fucking horse!!!...

"Tomorrow I can be early, but you'll be stupid forever"

still surprised that Paulie didnt get wacked

He came close with Paulie, but he was a real cockroach :) . I was a bit surprised how patient Tony was with Ritchie for so long. He kept pushing and pushing, like 5 times with various requests about Beansie(after driving into him :/ ), the dealing coke with Jr. and what else I forgot. But Tony still did nothing.

She was just a HOO-ER

Richie Aprile and Ralphie were my favorite characters and they were both in the same group and both died prematurely as far as I am concerned. I say this because both had epic character potential but they didn't get to show case it.

TS was clearly influenced by my Fat Jerry Anastasia post I made not long ago.

And sick Spoiler.... lol. Some people still haven’t seen this series, you goomba.
If people haven’t watched the sopranos yet then they should go fuck themselves

I might be late now but you’ll be stupid forever.

Bobby was lucky that Tony was not in his prime or else it would have been over for him.

If Furio killed Tony you think he would have survived back in ITaly or eventually get taken out?

actually, now that i think about it, the fact that tony loved animals but not people, shows that he probably was as sociopath. what is it about animals, especially dogs, that people love about them? loyalty! the animals tony loved were loyal to him, and did everything he wanted them to do. not with people. just my own theory.
Not just your own theory they brought that back at the end of the series. When Melli was being antagonized by her psych for keeping tony as patient and he kept referencing a study of therapy on violent psychopaths and how it emboldens them, one of the things in the study was that the criminals would attach feelings to animals easily but not to other people so of course Melville’s thought of the horse, ducks.

He came close with Paulie, but he was a real cockroach :) . I was a bit surprised how patient Tony was with Ritchie for so long. He kept pushing and pushing, like 5 times with various requests about Beansie(after driving into him :/ ), the dealing coke with Jr. and what else I forgot. But Tony still did nothing.

It was those manson lamps.

HBO is airing a Sopranos marathon since last week. @Loiosh

of7kau.jpg

Back