International The Taliban are working to woo tourists to Afghanistan

Eh, I'm sure @Gutter Chris would be down for that. He hates staying home and has an affinity for international travel.

Feel like I would hate Afghanistan but if I can bring my 29 I'd go with ya. I suspect that little non negotiable will make it so I never see outside the states. But who needs the world we got Florida and the blackhills here. Where else would ya wanna go

bragging rights that come with vacationing in an unusual destination.
Lol this has to be satire.

These dumbasses still don’t get it; majority of tourism comes from women. Good luck when they can’t even eat in public. The levels of retardation are off the charts here.

Last edited:
Who in the fuck not totally badshit crazy would go to that shithole.

YouTubers! I've seen a few who go to places like this, and it always looks a weird experience even if nothing terrible happens. There's certainly a 'the fuck are you doing here?' element to it, especially from armed 'officials'. Crazy bastards.

Think they catch people so off guard sometimes it pacifies everyone and is funny.

They're alright. Aproachable, simple, direct. Just normal people.

A good friend of mine who is a Bosnian muslim is a police officer and before he became a detective went on patrol. He said that he never stopped an Afghani who was not armed, never, like 100 from 100 have knives with them. He rated them even worse than the Chechens, and that really means a lot.

So, no, they are in general not normal people. There are for sure normal afghan people, but the majority of those fine young man who came to Europe are not to be put into the category normal by no standards.

@Slobodan has already booked a trip there.
I am told the mods get a discount, like Reebok.
Damn mod privilege.

Personally ....

giphy.gif

Feel like I would hate Afghanistan but if I can bring my 29 I'd go with ya. I suspect that little non negotiable will make it so I never see outside the states.

You can't bring it. I've been out (Norway, Germany, Austria), and it's a fucking terrible feeling. A disarmed peasant. I'd say you feel naked without it, but that doesn't really make sense -- and I'm actually pretty content with myself in that form. You know what I mean, though.

But who needs the world we got Florida and the blackhills here. Where else would ya wanna go

Bruh, we have Yellowstone and the motherfucking Grand Canyon. Not to mention the greatest cuisine in the world.

meat.jpg

I have 1 single thread to make on the subforum this year, and I'm saving it for the 4th of July.

It looks stunning in places, can definitely see me going at some point in the next 5-10yrs.

YouTubers! I've seen a few who go to places like this, and it always looks a weird experience even if nothing terrible happens. There's certainly a 'the fuck are you doing here?' element to it, especially from armed 'officials'. Crazy bastards.

Think they catch people so off guard sometimes it pacifies everyone and is funny.

If anyone does that they are on their own if they get taken. Fuck them not one dime spent to help them.

The #1 thing I want when I visit a country is to go to a bar and pick up a hot girl. If I tried to do that in Afghanistan, I'd probably be stoned to death and trying to pick up someone wearing a sheet over their entire body.

Would love to go there, but afraid they would have some file on me, and just shoot me as I disembark from the plane...

The country looks beautiful to me, but the risk is still a bit too high for me. Maybe one day before I pass.

Would love to go there, but afraid they would have some file on me, and just shoot me as I disembark from the plane...

The country looks beautiful to me, but the risk is still a bit too high for me. Maybe one day before I pass.
- I first took attention when searching for those giant caucasus dogs. THe only reason i wondt go today, is because i maid som many threads poking fun at their distract of woman and how they're closeted, that i think my ass would end like Usher's ass after a P-Diddy visit!

- I first took attention when searching for those giant caucasus dogs. THe only reason i wondt go today, is because i maid som many threads poking fun at their distract of woman and how they're closeted, that i think my ass would end like Usher's ass after a P-Diddy visit!
Same.

Used to be much more of a dick about their religion, way of life, distinct smell… Not too proud of it all really, but what can ya do about it now? Can’t risk them finding that out while over there and having them make mince meat out of me. I’ll let others test the waters out for a few years, or decades, before I ever attempt to go over there myself.

Back