Movies THE TOXIC AVENGER Starring Peter Dinklage (First Teaser Trailer)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Teaser Trailer for TOXIC AVENGER Starring Peter Dinklage, Elijah Wood

Legendary Entertainment's The Toxic Avenger is a contemporary reimagining of Troma Entertainment’s 1984 cult classic of the same name created by Lloyd Kaufman. This film stars Peter Dinklage, Elijah Wood, and Kevin Bacon.

My dear old granny used to love those old school Tromaville movies, we'd always go rent them at the liquor store/VHS/Frozen yogurt shop when I was a kid back in the mid 80's, this trailer looks like its staying true to the spirit of those old classics, I'll definitely check it out just for the memories

Now this looks interesting! The films tone feels similar to the original Robocop and I love that! Definitely looks like a good time.

Last edited:
Looks pretty entertaining to me.

I don't care what anyone thinks....

iu

yea, I'll be watching. I was a fan of the original. one of the first films my dad made me turn off.

It could be so bad it's good ...or so bad it's truly tragic.

Jury still out.

My dear old granny used to love those old school Tromaville movies, we'd always go rent them at the liquor store/VHS/Frozen yogurt shop when I was a kid back in the mid 80's, this trailer looks like its staying true to the spirit of those old classics, I'll definitely check it out just for the memories
Your gma is fucking cool as shit lol

Teaser Trailer for TOXIC AVENGER Starring Peter Dinklage, Elijah Wood

Legendary Entertainment's The Toxic Avenger is a contemporary reimagining of Troma Entertainment’s 1984 cult classic of the same name created by Lloyd Kaufman. This film stars Peter Dinklage, Elijah Wood, and Kevin Bacon.

If there's anyone who can bring Frodo and Tyrion together in the same movie, it's Mr. Six Degrees.

Raise a glass for your grandma from us.

I grew up on those movies. So much dumb fun.

Not sure why they'd cast Peter Dinklage though. Toxy was always a huge guy.

Dink’s from Jersey.

Toxic Avenger is a super hero from Jersey.

Guess it’s a Jersey passion project.

Back when you were supposed to be sleeping at 12am... the good old days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back