Social The Truth about Sherdog Forums

Two Crows

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I had spent too much time in the WR.

I thought I was done ... finished ... it was over, and I needed to get away for awhile. Maybe for good.

I created a Twitter account (*sob*), don't judge me!

VERY FIRST CONVERSATION, after about 7 replies ... I appreciated my SherBro's so much that I sprinted home. It was like every other poster was a flat-earther. It was a zombie film with pedestrians replaced by commentary. It was horrific.

I feel sorry for the rest of the internet. Even the jackasses here are leagues above what the general public deals with in every discussion.

Give yourselves a hand(y)! You F#$kwits are far better than you are given credit for, and I'm lucky to have you.

iu

I think the algorithm guides you to what you like? I don't have Tiktok but Youtube often shows reuploads of Tiktok fitness whoobags. My friend's online experience is totally different from mine. His stuff is weird flat earth and government conspiracy stuff. He is super into Tiktok but for the wrong reasons. I grabbed his phone thinking I caught him perving on E-girls. It's all just weird conspiracy shit and they make replies to each other.

It's based on true story, though.

I really did create a Twitter account to look at an alternative.

THE HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!!

iu

WTF is wrong with the general public?

Haven't you actually spoken to them in real life...... Dig a bit deeper in a conversation with a random person on the street...... And find out...... I'm really starting to wonder how many people are really self aware?

They do not ask how or why, just parrot what they've heard based on their feelings at the time.

If something feels right it must be true.......

I think the algorithm guides you to what you like? I don't have Tiktok but Youtube often shows reuploads of Tiktok fitness whoobags. My friend's online experience is totally different from mine. His stuff is weird flat earth and government conspiracy stuff. He is super into Tiktok but for the wrong reasons. I grabbed his phone thinking I caught him perving on E-girls. It's all just weird conspiracy shit and they make replies to each other.

Definitely an algorithm at play and god knows how many troll farms and bots......

You can literally see the echo chambers ......

I thought I was done ... finished ... it was over, and I needed to get away for awhile. Maybe for good.

VERY FIRST CONVERSATION, after about 7 replies ... I appreciated my SherBro's so much that I sprinted home. It was like every other poster was a flat-earther. It was a zombie film with pedestrians replaced by commentary. It was horrific.

I feel sorry for the rest of the internet. Even the jackasses here are leagues above what the general public deals with in every discussion.

Give yourselves a hand(y)! You F#$kwits are far better than you are given credit for, and I'm lucky to have you.

iu
Even @lsa ?

You should check out Reddit.....its even more bat shit craazzyyy

iu
476639.jpg

I joined Twitter last summer to follow big brother updates lol. Now I browse mindlessly reading peoples comments. It’s so fukkin funny dude. A lot of people are way out there. Do I laugh or do I cry???

I joined Twitter last summer to follow big brother updates lol. Now I browse mindlessly reading peoples comments. It’s so fukkin funny dude. A lot of people are way out there. Do I laugh or do I cry???
It’s a treasure trove of hilarity

Back