The Tsar vs. the Bolsheviks.. which side were you on?

You must be in a minority of people who even know their history's in this kind of regard right?

Not really

The factory owner was grandmother of my grandmother if i remember correctly so not really hard.

Used to hear stories

Not really

The factory owner was grandmother of my grandmother if i remember correctly so not really hard.

Used to hear stories
Fair, I was just under the impression a lot of recorded family history had been erased.

That's like in that episode of South Park where they had to choose between a giant enema and a shit-filled sandwich.
Tzar was weak and the state was in a bad state, and boshevicks were the shittiest group among the revolutionaries

Bolsheviks.

The last Tsar was a scum bag. He was the richest man in the world at the time of WW1, yet vast majority of Russian people were among the poorest in the world at the time, starving and living in hardships for generations. He ruled with an iron fist and clamped down on the lower classes when they asked for reform in policies to better their lives. He got these poor and starving peasants to fight disastrous wars for him, which they ultimately lost. Wars where they had little to gain for the people and where soldiers were under equipped, poorly planned and suffered high casualties. This put the country further in debt and the burden picked up by the lower classes, after losing their sons in the wars. The revolution was an accumulation to a breaking point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1905)

If I was transported to 1917 Russia then I’m picking up a gun against the Tsar on side of the Bolsheviks.

The Tsars were all about that sweet dance moves.

ArcticPoliticalEagle-size_restricted.gif

Bolsheviks were miserable poor cunts who couldn't dance so they made everyone like them.

Bolsheviks.

The last Tsar was a scum bag. He was the richest man in the world at the time of WW1, yet vast majority of Russian people were among the poorest in the world at the time, starving and living in hardships for generations. He ruled with an iron fist and clamped down on the lower classes when they asked for reform in policies to better their lives. He got these poor and starving peasants to fight disastrous wars for him, which they ultimately lost. Wars where they had little to gain for the people and where soldiers were under equipped, poorly planned and suffered high casualties. This put the country further in debt and the burden picked up by the lower classes, after losing their sons in the wars. The revolution was an accumulation to a breaking point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1905)

If I was transported to 1917 Russia then I’m picking up a gun against the Tsar on side of the Bolsheviks.

That paled in comparison to what the Bolsheviks did after they took over

The only thing that was good about the Bolsheviks is the example they set of what happens when fake poor people get a little bit of power. They weren't the poor rising up, they were extraordinarily well funded, entirely by foreigners, to destroy their own country and drag what middle class they had into dire poverty for the next 100 years.

Whichever side offered me the most money, vodka and hookers;)

what Nostra said and people saying it happened for this or that reason havent hit the nail on the head yet...

the Bolsheviks were given rise to largely the Rothschilds and their cartel of international bankers after the Tsar refused to sign onto a world governing body and a single currency at the Council of Vienna, after which the Rothschild at the time swore to wipe off the face of the earth....the Tsar and his family.....

the Zsar made mistakes ...was not a good ruler and this and that for sure from all accounts......but the revolution itself and Lenin would not have happened were it not for the financial backing and guidance of Rothschilds and their friends...

what Nostra said and people saying it happened for this or that reason havent hit the nail on the head yet...

the Bolsheviks were given rise to largely the Rothschilds and their cartel of international bankers after the Tsar refused to sign onto a world governing body and a single currency at the Council of Vienna, after which the Rothschild at the time swore to wipe off the face of the earth....the Tsar and his family.....

the Zsar made mistakes ...was not a good ruler and this and that for sure from all accounts......but the revolution itself and Lenin would not have happened were it not for the financial backing and guidance of Rothschilds and their friends...
I was wondering if someone would blame
the Jews.

My grandmothers family fled Russia during the red terror. I was raised to hate communism.

That paled in comparison to what the Bolsheviks did after they took over

For somethings, it was more of the same.
Like USSR, the Tsar had a secret police and conducted extrajudicial killings to stamp out opposition. The USSR only did it at a larger scale. The prior rulers did nothing to develop the nation and they had to take such steps to modernize in decades what was centuries of neglect from the monarchy.

Isn't this typical behavior of a commie? People use "Animal Farm" as what communism looks like, but its really not like that. That book made it seem like a slow burn. In reality, communists stormed the rich and people in power and kill them. It happened in Russia and in China and in Cuba. All of it was by force. The best example of communism in a movie is the "Dark Knight". The part where Gotham is being taken over and the lower status people are raiding the rich, and the fake hearings by Scarecrow. Thats a very accurate depiction of communism. I have no idea how some people support communism. In reality, reds were not raiding rich corrupt monarchs, they were raiding and killing rich families who made their wealth on their own.

The reason communism is such a violent revolutionary force is because it requires the sacrifice of capital from the upper classes to be given to the larger poorer classes - and the rich don't want to give their money away.

So it has to be taken, against their will.

I was wondering if someone would blame
the Jews.
well they are the people responsible and are jewish.....what do you want....that they should not be accused when they are guilty because they are certain ethnicity?

not sure what your post is about except maybe to try and play off what I said as being something that its not? if youre suggesting that I think ALL jews are responsible for it....then I dont know what to say.....it was pretty explicitly stated the Rothschilds...

the Tsar, the communist are and will ever be the absolute most evil scum this planet has ever spawn

Back