Social The typical SJW leftist. These people are so funny.

Leftism is basically unchecked female insanity. Now you know why all these religions keep their bitches under control.

I was checking out this youtuber recently as I'm not super familiar with his channel and I saw this lady approach him. I had a feeling I knew what she was going to be like and unfortunately I was right. Watch when she approaches at the time stamp and then watch the rest of her interaction from 4:39-5:20.

I have to wonder how many of these people are out there in the world. I mean this is just one lady at some college out there but dang they are so unbelievably crazy. Really just made the thread to laugh at these types of people.

It must be annoying to get approached by right wing youtubers who seek a fight in the name of free speech. These are just people studying to get a job, man.

It must be annoying to get approached by right wing youtubers who seek a fight in the name of free speech. These are just people studying to get a job, man.
Conversations are scary.

Conversations are scary.
Come on, you know what I‘m talking about.

He’s wearing that cap with the intention to get in a fight were he can hold up the flag of free speech. Some crazy left bitch will take the bait and grant you 300k clicks on YT.

I love watching snowflakes melt as much as the next guy, but his way is too easy.

I’m not a 100% sold on injection sites but I look at them like nuclear power plants, they have a bad rap but they are our best chance until we find something better.
I’m all for letting junkies be junkies, but they can do it on their own time and at their own expense.
Why should the taxpayers be coddling these weaknesses?
I’m a type 1 diabetic, but I will not enroll in AHC. I pay my own way. It’s not my neighbors problem.
FTR, AHC, for me, is 1,800 per month for myself and my family with an 8,0000 Deductible. Fuck all that. Biggest scam ever.

I’ll kiss the dirt on my own terms, and so should everyone else.

Come on, you know what I‘m talking about.

He’s wearing that cap with the intention to get in a fight were he can hold up the flag of free speech. Some crazy left bitch will take the bait and grant you 300k clicks on YT.

I love watching snowflakes melt as much as the next guy, but his way is too easy.
Anybody with an objection to an American flag cap has some serious problems. Yet you blame the guy with the cap.

Fuck me.

Leftism is basically unchecked female insanity. Now you know why all these religions keep their bitches under control.
Fuckload of truth right here. Mommas gonna momma whether they know it or not.

I’m all for letting junkies be junkies, but they can do it on their own time and at their own expense.
Why should the taxpayers be coddling these weaknesses?
I’m a type 1 diabetic, but I will not enroll in AHC. I pay my own way. It’s not my neighbors problem.
FTR, AHC, for me, is 1,800 per month for myself and my family with an 8,0000 Deductible. Fuck all that. Biggest scam ever.

I’ll kiss the dirt on my own terms, and so should everyone else.
Well it benefits the community by less bums and junkies on the street, that’s why. Don’t do it they stay and things stay the same.

And that’s cool that you think companies should be able to rape you for prescriptions so that your neighbor won’t have to pay, but I’m ok with pay a little extra so my neighbor can have decent health care, or so that someone in their family doesn’t die from overdose.

SJW nutjobs are deserving of 1000 backhands consecutively. It seems counter productive to take up a cause that is essentially a well meaning premise at its core while being an activist about it often leads to proponents treating people like they are gum on the bottom of shoes.
There are good people on both sides.

The government pays for methadone and soboxone. Every dope head around here gets it free thru medicade. It is easier to get food stamps and other benefits if you are in these programs. They all vote democrat because of it. Those are the facts whether you like it or not.

No I am not wrong. You are just misinformed.

God you people are so out of touch with reality.

99.99999% of convicts are apolitical and wouldn't vote even if they had the chance.

God you people are so out of touch with reality.

99.99999% of convicts are apolitical and wouldn't vote even if they had the chance.
Ok.
I don't really know ALL the convicts so I am not sure what they think.

1st not all right have to be restored , where is this written? So you obviously are not understanding, and I don’t really think you’d want to learn.

You’re not interested in evidence? Yet you tell me about facts and feelings. It always helped to talk to someone who isn’t self aware enough to know when they are being hypocritical.

You know it could be a building right? With walls and stuff? And be encompassed inside a treatment center, like in Vancouver. Also those last things aren’t facts? Show me a source that heroin use will be “normalized” , or that use increases in these areas. If you can’t then you are just stating your feelings. Which is quite funny because once again you are saying I am ignoring facts and just listening to my feelings, which is exactly what you’re doing.
So i’ll End with
“Hi Mr. Pot, my name is Mr. Kettle”
When you go thrue the courts to have your rights restored and a felony removed from your record and if you are successful you get ALL your rights back. I personally know a family member that has done this. It is really hard to do though. Maybe you should be willing to learn.

What evidence. Scientific THEORYS about "safe" drug use? Drugs are not safe no matter where you do them.

If you are allowed to do drugs in public that will normalize them. Like anything else done in public. FACT.

You stay safe out there Mr. Kettle.

When you go thrue the courts to have your rights restored and a felony removed from your record and if you are successful you get ALL your rights back. I personally know a family member that has done this. It is really hard to do though. Maybe you should be willing to learn.

What evidence. Scientific THEORYS about "safe" drug use? Drugs are not safe no matter where you do them.

If you are allowed to do drugs in public that will normalize them. Like anything else done in public. FACT.

You stay safe out there Mr. Kettle.
Yes you can do that it doesn’t mean that has happen, I was never saying that doesn’t happen. Reading comprehension isn’t you’re strong suit.

The evidence that Vancouver has with their safe injection sites.
And drugs are not safe no matter where you do them? Have you ever heard of a hospital?

They are already being done in public and that’s actually a fact. Them getting done in public and it being normalized is not a fact that is your feeling, unless you have a source or any evidence that can back up your feelings.

Please learn the definition of a fact.

Uhhh, progressive social democracy is an inclusive style of governance that prevents unchecked insanity?
Meanwhile your fantasy sounds like some males only unchecked insanity.

Uhhh, progressive social democracy is an inclusive style of governance that prevents unchecked insanity?
Are you talking about the same people who just passed a bill allowing men to compete in women's sports?

"prevents unchecked insanity"

LOL

trans-athlete.jpg

Yes you can do that it doesn’t mean that has happen, I was never saying that doesn’t happen. Reading comprehension isn’t you’re strong suit.

The evidence that Vancouver has with their safe injection sites.
And drugs are not safe no matter where you do them? Have you ever heard of a hospital?

They are already being done in public and that’s actually a fact. Them getting done in public and it being normalized is not a fact that is your feeling, unless you have a source or any evidence that can back up your feelings.

Please learn the definition of a fact.
Rights are rights, that's what you don't understand. You either have them or you don't. Are you American? You may not have the slightest idea what Rights Americans have. If you are not I apologize, I just assumed you were American.

You don't do reading good. (Joke)

It's not safe to do narcotics in a hospital! You are destroying you mind and body!

Doing anything in public is normalized.(fact)
In India people use the bathroom in the streets. Everyone does it in public so that makes it normal for them but would not be normal for us. (Unless you live in California)

Meanwhile your fantasy sounds like some males only unchecked insanity.
or is it the policies that turned California into a black plague syringe ridden shithole that you like?

Rights are rights, that's what you don't understand. You either have them or you don't. Are you American? You may not have the slightest idea what Rights Americans have. If you are not I apologize, I just assumed you were American.

You don't do reading good. (Joke)

It's not safe to do narcotics in a hospital! You are destroying you mind and body!

Doing anything in public is normalized.(fact)
In India people use the bathroom in the streets. Everyone does it in public so that makes it normal for them but would not be normal for us. (Unless you live in California)
That’s not true in WA state after you serve your time you are automatically allowed to vote but you are not allowed to own a firearm if you at a felon, unless you go to court to get that right back. So explain that to me genius if rights are rights.

You don’t know what a fact is and like I said they already do it in the streets, where there are problems, this actually gets them off the street while using.

Back