The UFC and the comparison to organized crime...

yougotabeeonyourhat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why did the Cosa Nostra never put together their own "witness protection program"?

I was just watching the scene in Sopranos when the Jersey crew is forced to kill Big Pussy. They're so sad about it, they hate having to do it, but they have no choice. Just like Pussy had no choice but to cooperate and wear a wire. Either that or die in prison. If these wiseguys had another option when they got busted, some system of "disappearing" when shtf, instead of having to murder one another, how many "informants" would have chosen that way out? Most I'd guess.

Oh, and The UFC is dying...

Why did the Cosa Nostra never put together their own "witness protection program"?

I was just watching the scene in Sopranos when the Jersey crew is forced to kill Big Pussy. They're so sad about it, they hate having to do it, but they have no choice. Just like Pussy had no choice but to cooperate and wear a wire. Either that or die in prison. If these wiseguys had another option when they got busted, some system of "disappearing" when shtf, instead of having to murder one another, how many "informants" would have chosen that way out? Most I'd guess.

Dana-Fertittas.png Al-Capone-and-his-legal-team.jpg usehead 2.gif

tenor.gif

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Spoiler tags mothafucka. I still haven't watched the show yet!

Back