The UFC is dying.....

Mormont

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
of laughter from those posting the company is dying.

Dana2.jpg

Out of buisness in the next 3 yrs imo

Ufc is fine. The brand name itself is a household thing. When people get the sport of mma confused with the Ultimate Fighting Championship promotion, they did their job right. I really don't know why people think the UFC is going away. They make stooooooopid money by not paying the top athletes what they are really worth.

"Oh yeah, I love UFC, it's a great sport!" That is some fucking brand recognition, when the ditzy dipshits I hit on in bars know it, and they're terrible people.

thought you were gonna say dying dana white's hair. but what hair?

The sky is falling! They're fine.

No. They're not. They're doing better things than reading Sherdog.

Like doing lines off of strippers asses or something.

They might slow down (they already are) but they won't be out of business. Just gotta make more money than you spend to keep the lights on.

Those of us in our mid-late thirties and older who've watched the UFC since 2005 know that things have gone down hill. It truly is the lowest excitement it's ever been.

I can only laugh at you under-25 guys who think they have a point of reference to claim otherwise.

I never thought I'd see the day where I'm unable to come up with one fight I'd like to see. That can't be a good sign. I literally can't think of one fight that I'm interested in seeing at this point. Back in the day, there were always dozens of fights that I was just dying to see. Or when Pride was around, we at least had hypothetical fights that we could debate. Now it's just a boring product.

Fights being cancelled, fighters popping for steroids, fighters going to Bellator, the cards are so weak now UFC are refunded tickets..

Hopefully WME pulls their shit together and 2018 is a better year..

The Fertittas will buy back the UFC for $2 billion

Maybe a bad year so far, but nothing else than that

Bellator's big NY event sold HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of PPVs so the gap is definitely narrowing afaik iirc :)

Back