The UFC needs more WWE in it. I'm talking managers, Jumbo trons, interference, the works...

Meh, IDK about all that.

But an MMA Paul Bearer?

giphy.gif

I know the Just Bleed God would be down.

I’ve noticed wasteland quality threads spike up today

Seems you just can’t keep Conor out of ur mind
Lol when am I ever talking about conor? Ts said it should be more like wwe, so I gave him a scenario. Weird thing to say from someone named “onmcgregornutz”

They need to do something shocking but something that is believable so people won't catch on that it's a work. During the Khabib and Ferguson match. In round 3, Have Conor interfere in the fight by getting on the edge of the cage during the fight. This will distract Ferguson as Khabib grabs Ferguson from behind and gets him into a rear naked chock. After the fight, Conor enters the cage and it appears that him and Khabib are about to throw down. Instead, to the shock of everyone, Khabib and Conor hug each other and celibrate Khabibs when revealing that they where always in it together. Later on it is revealed that Dana White has hired Khabib to stop Tony from getting a shot at Conor's belt with the promise of Khabib getting his shot at Conor down the road. Unfortunately, Dana screws over Khabib and taints on of his drinks so that he is flagged by USADA and doesn't get his oppertunity and is banned from fighting in the USA.

This is number one bullshit.

If fighters go full Convington then I am out, I don't mind that one video where Tito beat Belfort and the Chuck wanted some and then Shamrock started talking to Tito for a fight. I kinda wished I saw that UFC era.

Back