The UFC owes the Diaz Brothers alot of money thru out their time with the UFC

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Listening to that Ceaser Gracie interview with submission radio really made me realize this and how important and vital the Diaz bros have been thru out almost the last 2 decades..

He said something that hit a spot and it was something like ''He said they have given their souls for this big corporations because they love fighting and give always 100% and very serious about the fighting life in general and they have put so much fans and fanfare on the table'' They deserved to get paid alot more then they have made..

Anyone who has been following the UFC for almost the last 2 decades realizes the value of the Diaz bros...

Starts from 12:55 to 17:00

Last edited:
the diaz brothers have more of a cult following. i wouldn't say they are owed $200M

They were probably tier 2 stars though in what they should have been compensated.

MMA doesn't pay what pro sports too.

In other leagues tier 2 stars generally sign the following contracts: nhl: $20M, nba: $200M, mlb: $100M, nfl contracts are just weird.

Listening to that Ceaser Gracie interview with submission radio really made me realize this and how important and vital the Diaz bros have been thru out almost the last 2 decades..

He said something that hit a spot and it was something like ''He said they have given their souls for this big corporations because they love fighting and give it always 100% and very serious about the fighting in general and they have put so much fans and fanfare on the table'' They just wanna get paid their worth

Anyone who has been following the UFC for almost the last 2 decades realizes the value of the Diaz bros

Post a source.

They love fighting? Hasn't nick been very open about how much he hates fighting?

Correction: they wouldn’t be shit without the UFC. Nick would have retired in strike force / Bellator and Nate wouldn’t be a millionaire or a household name

where u at George?

and Conor you’re taking everything I worked for

their most famous quotes wouldn’t have ever happened

Both have more fame and recognition than 99.9% of people and it’s their fault that they’re lazy stoners who only skated by on GSP and Conor’s brands. UFC owes them nothing and it’s only their own fault they never properly monetized what they were gifted.

Correction: they wouldn’t be shit without the UFC. Nick would have retired in strike force / Bellator and Nate wouldn’t be a millionaire or a household name

where u at George?

and Conor you’re taking everything I worked for

their most famous quotes wouldn’t have ever happened

nick was a star in strike force long before you heard of mma.

The argument is only valid for Nate pre-Conor, Nick, prior to returning for the Robbie rematch, only fought in PPV main events and got gifted a title shot.

Back