The UFC should sign HULK, HW Division need more talent.

I know your kidding but James Johnson on the Heat got a mma background. Hes like 6'8 240. Pretty good athlete for his position. To bad nobody knows him and he wouldn't be much of a draw. Also he makes like 10mil a season so there's that.
You listen to his interviews on lebatard? Pretty interesting stuff. His family doesn't mess around. That's a guy I'd like to see fight.

Iranian Hulk (real name: sajad gharibi) loves his synthol

He's supposed to be fighting this guy in KSW sometime in the near future:

a02803e65bf331509247c644075ba456.png

maxresdefault.jpg

So expect about 40 seconds of cardio between the both of them.
The fuck, he makes that black jacked guy look tiny.

maxresdefault.jpg

Look at the size of this guy's head. It's practically unhittable, he's like bizarro Tito.

You listen to his interviews on lebatard? Pretty interesting stuff. His family doesn't mess around. That's a guy I'd like to see fight.
Definitely not a family you wanna fuck with. Bunch of savages.

They need to sign LBJ.

AAA level athlete, 6'8" 250 pounds, massive reach, explosive as fuck.

He would torch the HW division with the same training time as Phillip Jack Brooks.

Dana needs to guarantee him 100M for a fight to win the HW title.
Zion

Now that dude is a complete freak. People wanna talk A level athletes, it starts with him. Dude is the size of a left tackle and can windmill dunk with almost 50 inch vertical. He's probably top 5 in the world in terms of pure athleticism.

I was thinking Hulk Hogan, might as well sign the Rock too.

guys just a wet blanket..... also before he filled out Volkov was a Bean poll like 220

a02803e65bf331509247c644075ba456.png

maxresdefault.jpg

USADA is gonna have a field day with this fucking guy

That's what I'm saying. Gonna have to update that av soon, I see another ring incoming.
Man I hope I have to change it. Strong competition this year though, all 4 teams left are strong. I think the Rams are an easier matchup honestly but beating Brees head to head in a Super Bowl would be special.

Now that dude is a complete freak. People wanna talk A level athletes, it starts with him. Dude is the size of a left tackle and can windmill dunk with almost 50 inch vertical. He's probably top 5 in the world in terms of pure athleticism.
Can't wait to see him in the pro!

Back