The Undertaker on recent JRE Podcast

Unofficial channel that’s re-uploading Spotify content. Still cool though. Hope it stays up a while.

Reactions: HHJ
Joe "taller than most of you Sherdoggers who call him a manlet" Rogan does whatever the fuck he wants

vXyqRYP.png

So is he or isnt he still doing podcasts regularly ? I havent seen one since he disappeared to spotify. If hes still doing it have any of you noticed any changes ?

I legit forgot about JRE after he let YouTube. Haven’t listened to anything since. I use spotify on my phone for music. Not podcast videos, and I mostly enjoyed all the funny YouTube comments.

Joe who? Oh yeah, he had a podcast I used to listen to.

Wonder whatever happened to him

So is he or isnt he still doing podcasts regularly ? I havent seen one since he disappeared to spotify. If hes still doing it have any of you noticed any changes ?

Only change is one that's been going for a while. He's definitely more sympathetic to more Texan values that LA values. Being in Texas and mixing with Texans he's getting more in synch with em, or showing it more.

This could've been epic. Unfortunately they spent 90% of it talking about injuries and steroids

Needs a candid photo of Rogan and Taker together to overtake that Jake Roberts/Rogan photo in height difference. Its probably high enough for Taker to break wind at Rogans face

Back