The US is showcasing early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome with it's leader Trump

I would disagree. I've lived in states that vote blue and they're just like any other for the most part.
I live in a blue state and there's not many outright SJWs.
Just a bunch materialistic, SWPL, virtue-signaling dorks.

What makes china china is the yellow region below. That is real all 98% chinese and loyal.

1911ChinaTRZ1.jpg

The yellows are chinese huh? I see what you did there.

The left is responsible for creating this perfect environment for a toxic ideology to fester and grow.

- Call everyone you disagree with a nazi
- Physically assault nazi's
- Marginalize and discredit white people
- Censor and distort any crimes against whites, while promoting and exaggerating crimes against blacks

The Nazi's didn't rise in a vacuum. There were direct cause and effect events that created a culture that was ripe for hatred to grow.

We're not there yet. Not even close. But if the left keeps pushing, pushing, pushing these desperate people - who are still a sizable majority in every meaningful way.... it's possible for a new terrible power to rise.

And then what will the left do? Call them nazis? Assault them? "Wolf!"WOLF!!!!"

Any red blooded freedom loving american would punch Nazis. Its tradition.

Its your argument. The burden is on you. Also, this post is about US politics, not sure how the whole world got involved.

There are a multitude of examples across the US political and cultural scene.

Again,

Do you have anything better than "right"?

So what? Trump can act like a nazi all he wants, all it will do is make him look like more of an asshole.

You may have heard of a group of guys called the Founding Fathers, or maybe not. Either way, they weren't big fans of monarchy and put in place rules that would never let the US become one, ever.

Back