Economy The US will very likely dominate the Hypersonic space for the next decade.

Their commercial airliner the C919 , made by State owned COMAC, uses American avionics and an engine designed and built by CFM Internation. CFM is a Franco-American joint venture between G.E. and French aircraft engine maker Safran.

All this talk of how China is either on par with the US or close is a lot of propaghanda or people falling for it.
I do respect their propaganda tho. They have the world convinced their military is something out of 2050

I do respect their propaganda tho. They have the world convinced their military is something out of 2050
They also boast about their consumer tech, and surprisingly some mainstream Western organizations are buying their B.S.

I made a thread last year on how their A.I. image generator was nothing but ripped of American A.I. and it was obvious because of how hilariously wrong their A.I. was since it couldn't understand Chinese colloquialisms as it was American A.I.

Last edited:
They also boast about their consumer tech, and surprisingly some mainstream Western organizations are buying their B.S.

I made a thread last year on how their A.I. image generator was nothing ripped of American A.I. and it was obvious because of how hilariously wrong their A.I. was since it couldn't understand Chinese colloquialisms as it was American A.I.
Lol they're really good with the shuck and jive

Lol they're really good with the shuck and jive
This was the thread I made on it. The company who ripped off the American A.I. is Baidu. They have been called China's Amazon, for the services they provide and their market dominance.

Top Chinese tech company rips off Open A.I. products. Produces hilarious query outputs

Great. Let’s hope we never have to use any of it militarily, and the tech can be used to enhance civilian life eventually.

- Everything is for military use. Next time USA attacks middle-east and a 30 mi hyper-Drone will get destroyed by a slingshot, they will think about the use for non military reasons!

I think these guys have an edge.

1709503527933.png

Back