The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been Canor's biggest fan since his plumbing apprentice days but he obviously did this

...............huh?
Like every single person who supports Conor &/or his entourage in this case, he is a basement dwelling and neckbearded incel misogynist who refuses to acknowledge the value of evidence, instead favoring to depend entirely on their own feelings about things, like some sort of utterly stupid, ugly and scary child

The fact of the matter is that things are not looking good for Conor, there would be no case if there was: absolutely nothing, just she-said he-said shit, or only circumstantial evidence.

But this is not a nothing case, this is something that either Conor and his entourage did, or only his entourage did. However, if one is truly following the case, it seems that it being only his entourage is unlikely...

Btw, if you think she is only a gold digger AFTER seriously examining all that is public, you're a special kind of hellbound shallow-souled mean-spirited swamp-ass lame cuck fuck.

Last edited:
Like every single person who supports Conor in this case, he is a basement dwelling and neckbearded incel misogynist who refuses to acknowledge the value of evidence, instead favoring to depend entirely on their own feelings about things, like some sort of utterly stupid, ugly and scary child

Quite savage, yet utterly logical and just.

Quite savage, yet utterly logical and just.
You just broke my mind considering that, verbatim: your comment is the title of my upcoming Netflix Original Stand-Up Comedy Special.

Like every single person who supports Conor in this case, he is a basement dwelling and neckbearded incel misogynist who refuses to acknowledge the value of evidence, instead favoring to depend entirely on their own feelings about things, like some sort of utterly stupid, ugly and scary child

The fact of the matter is that things are not looking good for Conor, there would be no case if there was: absolutely nothing, just she-said he-said shit, or only circumstantial evidence.

But this is not a nothing case, this is something that either Conor and his entourage did, or only his entourage did. However, if one is truly following the case, it seems that it being only his entourage is unlikely...

Okay mister judge. You've seen the evidence and have come to your conclusion. Good job bro.

This forum is in a sad state if you feel you need to post a disclaimer that you don't like Conor after a completely neutral post.

It should be common sense not to judge this case at all before there's a verdict from the judges (or jury, how do they do it over there?).

I posted a disclaimer because i was accused if being a women hating Conor apologist homosexual incel (or whatever the fuck is the monthly buzz word here on Sherdog) in the other thread because i said that a false accusation made by a money hungry opportunistic bitch was one of the possible scenario in this case. You can never be too careful on this board. There are many who overreact and go into full emo mode quickly around here so i may as well just put a disclaimer in case some jump to conclusions or have reading comprehension issues.

If this just a average person and not Conor or some big rich celebrity they would have been charged already. They know when they take someone like this to court they have to have every piece of evidence done right or there million dollar layers will get them off, regardless of guilt or innocence.

I've been Canor's biggest fan since his plumbing apprentice days but he obviously did this

Based on what? He is not on trial right now. No evidence has been presented against him. News stories are not evidence. He has not been charged yet.

Like every single person who supports Conor &/or his entourage in this case, he is a basement dwelling and neckbearded incel misogynist who refuses to acknowledge the value of evidence, instead favoring to depend entirely on their own feelings about things, like some sort of utterly stupid, ugly and scary child

Btw, if you think she is only a gold digger AFTER seriously examining all that is public, you're a special kind of hellbound shallow-souled mean-spirited swamp-ass lame cuck fuck.

Are we at trial right now? Is this the Prosecutor talking. Slow your roll fella..

Btw if some of you remember the Madeleine McCann case you should understand why its a bad idea to accuse someone of something before having all the facts. Her parents were accused , vilified and burned at the stake by the whole world before an investigation concluded that she was likeky abducted by strangers.

Is it the case with Conor ? Maybe or maybe not but again lets wait a bit before jumping to conclusions

Comparing this to Madeline McCann?
Really?

My dad's buddy from San Diego beat an old couple to death with a metal pipe because they came up on him when he was robbing their house, all so he could get his next back of coke.

Now, in my days, we sell an oz of weed and bought cocaine with the profits.

Hope he's dead or still in jail

I believe in innocent until proven guilty.
Conor hasn't done himself any favours either way. He's constantly putting a target on his back with his flashy excessive demeanour. He's rich, but he's not Michael Jackson rich.
If it is proven he is guilty, I will not respect anyone who defends him and make mental gymnastics to defend him. The shit Conor may have done (and it's looking likely based on some of the clues) is a total abuse of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back