The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let you in on a little secret.

High maintenance celebrities like Conor that live that "lifestyle" face these type of allegations almost on a monthly basis, if not 4-8 accusations per year, at the very least.

Only the allegations that have some type of merit to it will see the light of day. If the source reporting on it is the dailymail or the independent, it's likely a wash. But when reputable sources like the New York Times breaks the story, it's an instant must-investigate and merits the benefit of the doubt for both parties, barring any evidence. And so far, it's not looking good for Conor at all.
The NY Times is only reputable in the sense that they won't report stories which aren't accurate.

They're just reporting the news that a sexual assault allegation was made against Conor. This literally saying NOTHING about his guilt or innocence. It's a fact that he is under investigation, and they're reporting on it. That's it.

First of all these are allegations. Second yes, if he was “beating” her why didn’t she defend herself by scratching him? Simple question. Why didn’t she run to the bathroom? Was she chained up? Why didn’t she scream? Or call the cops or defend herself like Christy Mac?

Thanks for your contribution

These are good questions, didnt think about this.

Just cause they arent able to prove it doesnt mean it is false. It just means they dont have enough evidence. We have seen this with killers like OJ, are you really this dim? get real dude. Let me guess you really believe OJ is innocent right? LOL. Also many females dont report rape cause they fear the repercussions from society if they do.
Agreed on the latter.

It is very true that many actual victims don't report rape cases because they fear the stigma of everyone seeing them as a rape victim. But there are also a large number of women that do make false rape accusations for attention, for revenge, or for money.

LOL ok. Whatever you say bud.

You're clearly naive and unintelligent. You don't realize how difficult rape cases are to prove.

A friend of mine in university was actually raped when she was drunk. She was passed out and some dude offered to get her home in a cab, and then she woke up to him having sex with her. She confided in her group of friends (of which I was one), and we encouraged her to go to the police. At the end of the day it was her word vs his, despite all the witnesses claiming she was way too drunk to consent.

The police literally told her "look, we get hundreds of rape accusations a year, and most of them are just girls that regret having sex when drunk, despite consenting." It was impossible for them to pursue her case because of the likelihood that this wasn't a real rape accusation.

Let me break it down further, because you're probably confused: By making false rape accusations, you make it more difficult to prosecute actual rape cases for real victims. This alone should be 10-20 years in prison.

So youre just proving the point that most of the times the females arent believed about rape or the cases are too hard to prove yet you are trying to convince us most rape cases are fabricated? LOL.

This is wrong actually. The placement and extent of the bruising and such could easily prove she did not do it to herself....... If she has Conor fist sized bruising on her back for instance.....

Point is you are wrong to say we will never know. We may well be able to discern the truth.
I hope she had someone else beat her up a bit to fake it.

And I hope that person was right handed. If the bruises on her are consistent with a right hand dominant person, then Conor is innocent.

"Loyalty is the most important ting to me"

Great guy that Conor

Even if it is real what did Conor do wrong?

It was 100% consensual. Why would he resort to rape when he is a superstar loved by the world with millions.

He can get millions legit, you liar.

Tell that to Cosby or R. Kelly. Neither you or I know what happened.

So youre just proving the point that most of the times the females arent believed about rape or the cases are too hard to prove yet you are trying to convince us most rape cases are fabricated? LOL.
No, you're trying to apply the same logic to apples and oranges.

Actual rape victims are afraid of the stigma. This is because they've actually been raped.

False rape accusers are NOT afraid of the stigma, because they haven't been raped.

Damn dude. That's serious business. Regardless of what the truth is here, he still admitted to cheating on Dee, and he's got a family now. Thats fucked up.

Agreed on the latter.

It is very true that many actual victims don't report rape cases because they fear the stigma of everyone seeing them as a rape victim. But there are also a large number of women that do make false rape accusations for attention, for revenge, or for money.

Thats a pretty small percentage dude. I can give you many sites that report the figure at around 5% from the FBI. What can you show me that proves otherwise?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/how-common-are-false-rape-charges-really-jason-richwine/
https://web.stanford.edu/group/maan/cgi-bin/?page_id=297
https://www.nealdavislaw.com/blog/sex-crimes/false-rape-claim-statistics

it doesn't hurt it either though, so why are we talking about it?
It actually does hurt her case. If she screamed for help, there would be witnesses, if she called for help, again more witnesses. If she scratched him, proof she was defending herself.

I see that you have tupac as your avatar, do you believe he raped Ayanna Jackson?

I hope she had someone else beat her up a bit to fake it.

And I hope that person was right handed. If the bruises on her are consistent with a right hand dominant person, then Conor is innocent.

Why do you hope that?

Thats a pretty small percentage dude. I can give you many sites that report the figure at around 5% from the FBI. What can you show me that proves otherwise?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/how-common-are-false-rape-charges-really-jason-richwine/
https://web.stanford.edu/group/maan/cgi-bin/?page_id=297
https://www.nealdavislaw.com/blog/sex-crimes/false-rape-claim-statistics
Man go read the fucking methodology. They don't include any rape allegations made to police which were immediately dismissed, withdrawn, or otherwise unsubstantiated.

That basically characterizes 95% of false rape accusations, and they don't even count those in their numbers.

It's a social agenda to try and empower rape accusers. That's it. They've got a point they want to prove, and so they manipulate the numbers to prove it.

I am surprised he doesn't have a handler to make them sign those disclosure forms before they have sex? Mcgregor better call Ray Donovan....

These are good questions, didnt think about this.
They are shit questions. Women are actually terrified of aggressive men. This is simply not understood by the majority of men out there. Women get groped and eyeballed and have things said to them in a whisper that frightens them, but it is what has always happened. And they let it go because it might be a stranger, or a friend, or a best friends boyfriend, or an uncle, or a teacher, or who knows. Fuck man, half the time men think they are being charming or funny to some woman and they are actually scaring her.

It actually does hurt her case. If she screamed for help, there would be witnesses, if she called for help, again more witnesses. If she scratched him, proof she was defending herself.

I see that you have tupac as your avatar, do you believe he raped Ayanna Jackson?
Exactly...

But don't worry, these shertards here are fucking idiots. There's nothing worse than a fool who knows nothing but thinks he's right.

Thankfully, Conor will have good lawyers that will "bash" the victim in court and destroy her credibility.

No, you're trying to apply the same logic to apples and oranges.

Actual rape victims are afraid of the stigma. This is because they've actually been raped.

False rape accusers are NOT afraid of the stigma, because they haven't been raped.

What? That was never my point or did I do that. I am showing you facts of what the FBI deems are false allegations, only about 5% of the allegations are deemed to be fabricated. Also many of the actual rapes arent reported due to the fear of being victimized by the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back