The Walking Dead Season 9 Discussion = Lowest Mid Season Premiere Rating out of all Seasons.

The show should've killed off Rosita and kept Enid.
Out with the old, in with the new.

100% agree. It would have been more powerful as well I think. Rosita has been there longer and was pregnant.

Though I have no idea what happened to the sexy Rosita with some curves and who wore makeup from Season 4-6. She has turned into a skinny, curveless woman who looks like she's strung out on crack or something.

100% agree. It would have been more powerful as well I think. Rosita has been there longer and was pregnant.

Though I have no idea what happened to the sexy Rosita with some curves and who wore makeup from Season 4-6. She has turned into a skinny, curveless woman who looks like she's strung out on crack or something.

Honestly this sounds more like what they should look like on the show now...not like all the overweight slobs I have seen waddling around the different encampments.

With that being said, I hope Enid (Katelyn Nacon) ends up doing a few nude scenes on some premium cable tv show, like Beth (Emily Kinney) did after she left TWD.

They killed young people for the most part. I wonder why? The mother probably thought, if she kills Henry and other teenagers, her teenage daughter gets bored and comes back. Tara should have said that she is 30+

Honestly this sounds more like what they should look like on the show now...not like all the overweight slobs I have seen waddling around the different encampments.

With that being said, I hope Enid (Katelyn Nacon) ends up doing a few nude scenes on some premium cable tv show, like Beth (Emily Kinney) did after she left TWD.

You make a good point in how they should look overall. It's just that for TV we tend to accept the fact that they make the women and the men look attractive with makeup and stuff. Nobody wants to watch a bunch of ugly people that look like crap on TV.

I do have to laugh when you have these fatties ~8-10 years into the zombie apoc. I mean, Jerry is a big Samoan so maybe he maintains his mass. But Tara, Alpha, and Jerry's wife (off the top of my head this is who I thought of) aren't going to be carrying all that extra fat around!! They all bitch about running out of supplies then you have people 20-80 pounds overweight? And that new dude, the music teacher......he's frickin pudgey as shit and he's been on the run for years.

We just have to come to terms with the fact that it isn't a "realistic" portrayel of what the zompoc would be and try to look past that stuff.

Nice to see the Whispers get legit.

I was wondering what was going on. If Alpha had a change of heart or was somehow merciful by letting Daryl and his crew go after showing him the horde. She even gave them back their weapons.......such a little lady she is. And then the heads and I was like......DAMN! these Whisperers are legit crazy and scary.

Something I just read and wondered if the Lintz family has dirt on TWD director or something. Or if they are family friends getting gifted acting parts.

Henry was played by Matt Lintz, the older brother of Macsen Lintz who played young Henry before the time jump.

These two, in turn, are brothers to Madison Lintz, the actress who played Carol's daughter, Sophia

Great episode, alpha and beta seem to be good villains. The one thing that continues to bother me is that the governors people, cannibals, saviors and whisperer footsoldiers are all fucking cans.

Great episode, alpha and beta seem to be good villains. The one thing that continues to bother me is that the governors people, cannibals, saviors and whisperer footsoldiers are all fucking cans.
Majority of society are cans. Sherdog is alpha, just think about all the weak people out there that don't even post here.

I get it, but other than the pike people alexandria, hilltop and the kingdom seem to be made up of former spec ops and mixed martial artists.
I agree, it's like if your in the favorable communities you're a sniper, martial artist, covert assassin. But, if youre, not youre a lumbering moron.

I agree, it's like if your in the favorable communities you're a sniper, martial artist, covert assassin. But, if youre, not youre a lumbering moron.
Exactly. Still alright but i don't fear for any characters life unless alpha and beta are present.

I've read the comics but haven't watched the show in years. Fuck Tara. Terrible actress and even worse character.

vev8h7b4zao21.jpg

Negan could definitely make this show better yet they’ve left him on the bench for the entire season instead. Great writing. He’s easily the most complex and watchable character on the show outside of maybe Carol, he needs to be the lead going forward not mumbling dirty Daryl.

Negan could definitely make this show better yet they’ve left him on the bench for the entire season instead. Great writing. He’s easily the most complex and watchable character on the show outside of maybe Carol, he needs to be the lead going forward not mumbling dirty Daryl.
his part in the comics within the whisperers arc is epic as fuck thats for sure

Back