The War Room Lounge v.8: Conor was Framed by the Deep State Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that your M.O. or you droppin' hints?
I was saying your response was edgy. I didn't know you guys went straight to the death threats in here. I'm not impressed. It's a weak joke at best.

But if I were to take you seriously, I'm curious what your murder fantasy is. Do you kill my family also? I have three kids.

I was saying your response was edgy. I didn't know you guys went straight to the death threats in here. I'm not impressed. It's a weak joke at best.

But if I were to take you seriously, I'm curious what your murder fantasy is. Do you kill my family also? I have three kids.

I knew what you were saying.

<mma3>

<28>

Sounds like some @N13 business.

Perry is a good name for a pet.

He is an arbiter Mr Meap. He understands what needs to be done. Soon.... You will too...

He is an arbiter Mr Meap. He understands what needs to be done. Soon.... You will too...

I'm the tolerant type. Be who you are.

I sincerely believe that paranormal conspiracy and apocalyptic prophecy are rooted in mental illness. If you assign me a role, understand that I may not play the way you like.

I'm the tolerant type. Be who you are.

I sincerely believe that paranormal conspiracy and apocalyptic prophecy are rooted in mental illness. If you assign me a role, understand that I may not play the way you like.

There is no role Mr Meap, there is you and The Nexus. Yearn for it, love it, fall into it...

On a less morbid note, I'd toss this into the pool for WR theme songs. It's got just the right amount of pep and attitude. Captures the spirit. Here or the OT perhaps. But this is fine art and too good for that morass.

<DisgustingHHH>

If at work, start with speakers low. ;)

A thrusting instrument.

That's my favorite instrument too

tenor.gif

What the fuck, Wife just told me shes pregnant.

I have a 3 YO and 18 month old already.

if you didnt want me riding her bareback, you should have said something.

im quite concerned actually.

I might get her to abort it. two kids is enough, and an early abortion is okay by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back