Movies The Wolf of Wall Street rating?

The story was ok. Characters ok. The stupid restaurant chest thumping was too long and lame. Countless hot fully nude women with natural boobs especially on the boat, the plane.

Pretty forgettable honestly except for Margots spread

God shes aged fast

I give her another 3 years tops

Nearly lost my shit when first saw her
Saw Barbie and was let down

Pretty forgettable honestly except for Margots spread

God shes aged fast

I give her another 3 years tops

Nearly lost my shit when first saw her
Saw Barbie and was let down
the guy behind this post I'm sure -
kelly-kc.gif

Do you also think less of guys like Depp, DeNiro, Denzel, ect for playing other real life scumbags who ruin people's lives?
I think deniro is a scumbag period and he deserves a beating.
Edit I dont know of any movies Johnny and Denzel have played in where they took money from innocent people but if so ye. The wolf of wall street is scum I just cant understand people liking him.

Last edited:
Do you also think less of guys like Depp, DeNiro, Denzel, ect for playing other real life scumbags who ruin people's lives?
I think the criticism is that the film glorifies a man who essentially stole from innocent people, and makes it seem cool that he was living a baller lifestyle by stealing from innocent people, and just generally being a degenerate. It's reasonable to question why is the audience supposed to root for things to work out for this guy.

Hell, they even gave the actual guy a cameo at the end, putting himself over in a sales presentation. If that's not an endorsement of the guy, I don't know what is.

I think deniro is a scumbag period and he deserves a beating.
Edit I dont know of any movies Johnny and Denzel have played in where they took money from innocent people but if so ye.

Nah their characters just flooded the streets with coke (Blow) or smack (American Gangster) and facilitated the cartels and gang violence destroying communities, while making a fuck ton of money and were portrayed as sympathetic protagonists...

Nah their characters just flooded the streets with coke (Blow) or smack (American Gangster) and facilitated the cartels and gang violence destroying communities, while making a fuck ton of money and were portrayed as sympathetic protagonists...
Neither of those hurt innocent people tho. This shithead lied to people making them think they were investing well and lived well off stealing from them. Still lived well by doing speaking tours after he got out of jail.
Blows book is different it doesnt make George Jung look like such a good guy. Just a stupid fool who got lucky for awhile. The movie really changed things to as you say make George look sympathetic.
He really was an idiot so was Pablo. Carlos Lehder got out of jail early and hes probably somewhere doing fine and probably has a ton of money. Id really like to go over and see his island its not far from me.
A thread about all that is more interesting than some shithead who lied and stole from people I might make one.

Neither of those hurt innocent people tho.

Flooding the streets of Harlem with heroin didn't hurt any innocent people?

Helping the fuel the US's cocaine boom and building Pablo's empire back in Colombia didn't hurt any innocent people.

Yeah they weren't ditectly scamming average Joe's of their money or committing mass murder but they definatly were a huge case of it.

They were scumbags of the highest order, but I don't think less of the actors who portrayed them for taking the role.

Flooding the streets of Harlem with heroin didn't hurt any innocent people?

Helping the fuel the US's cocaine boom and building Pablo's empire back in Colombia didn't hurt any innocent people.

Yeah they weren't ditectly scamming average Joe's of their money or committing mass murder but they definatly were a huge case of it.

They were scumbags of the highest order, but I don't think less of the actors who portrayed them for taking the role.
People that do drugs know what they are getting. People scammed by this shithead didnt. He is a piece of shit that did not deserve to get a movie made about him or the money he probably got from it. Leos been in some good movies this was not one of them. The guy he played in catch me if you can got out and is now helping people hes not doing speaking tours of how he screwed innocent people.
And flooding harlem with drugs........well that wouldnt be a bad thing to some people.

People that do drugs know what they are getting. People scammed by this shithead didnt. He is a piece of shit that did not deserve to get a movie made about him or the money he probably got from it. Leos been in some good movies this was not one of them. The guy he played in catch me if you can got out and is now helping people hes not doing speaking tours of how he screwed innocent people.
And flooding harlem with drugs........well that wouldnt be a bad thing to some people.

People that do drugs yes...

What about their neglected kids, broken hearted families, the grandma who's jewelry is stolen by their own grandkid or a random innocent who catches a stray round in a beef between dealers?

One of the funniest movies of the last 20 years. I do hate that morons think Jordan Belfort is some motivational character but you can't fault the movie for people being dumb

8.5/10. Just a real funny, fun movie. Plus, Margot Robbie is a smoke show. Can't believe it came out 11 years ago. Wow 😲

Was just talking about this movie with coworkers today

9/10

Back