Social The worst accent you've heard in your life?

It should be illegal for south asians to speak anything other than their native language--especially thai.

For me, hands down it's this:

No, not the poor Indian pizza delivery guy. I'm talking about the insufferable douche behind the phone camera, recording this entire interaction. Apparently this is what's called the "Toronto Mans Accent," a mixture of general Canadian accent and Jamaican patois. The inflections from this douche canoe emit the same reaction from me as nails on a chalkboard.

"Focking mun-ney?" 🤮 The worst part of it all was when Toronto Douche here mimicked the Indian dude's accent with a complete lack of self-awareness.

What an asshole.

Not an accent per se but many Murrkans on TV/Internet/etc have become a real problem over the last decade or so. I mean that nasal metallic croaking that american women talk in these days, and that has contaminated men as well most recently. WTF is that and why aren't more people talking about this?
Are you talking about vocal fry?

I was gonna say a chick with a thick Boston accent, but I was unaware if this Toronto thing... it's horrible

Arabic, everywhere its spoken, is the equivalent of nails on chalkboard.
Its the Klingon of real languages.

R.20182613722d19064ddc2ab61a4a0efa

French is the best-sounding language.
Its the Elven of real languages.

OIP.Lr4K0TujuTaWOk1UUVAZagHaF6

Not an accent per se but many Murrkans on TV/Internet/etc have become a real problem over the last decade or so. I mean that nasal metallic croaking that american women talk in these days, and that has contaminated men as well most recently. WTF is that and why aren't more people talking about this?

For me, hands down it's this:

No, not the poor Indian pizza delivery guy. I'm talking about the insufferable douche behind the phone camera, recording this entire interaction. Apparently this is what's called the "Toronto Mans Accent," a mixture of general Canadian accent and Jamaican patois. The inflections from this douche canoe emit the same reaction from me as nails on a chalkboard.

"Focking mun-ney?" 🤮 The worst part of it all was when Toronto Douche here mimicked the Indian dude's accent with a complete lack of self-awareness.

Was going to say the fake 'Toronto' accent. Nothing comes close.

It’s NZ for me. There are parts of NZ that have an accent I can’t understand. Same with Newfies from Canada.

I have no issues understanding someone from Liverpool.

Last edited:
Call your "work police"? Do they have work police Canada?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back