The WRAP - Wario Ranting About Podcasts

BTT has been very good recently.

Between the Sheets is incredibly good.

Call to Arms is back.

Torch VIP podcasts are VERY VERY GOOD and worth your money if you're bored, insomniac or just want knowledge.

Very good rant by Bolin at the end of this video - all about Last

Starts about 1 hour in.

Kenny gave me the biggest mark moment of my life, above seeing Bliss and Lana ass at two feet and fist bumping Banks when he put me on the phone with Cornette.

Otherwise podcast land is pretty boring. Xpac is good.

I discovered Wrestlenomics Radio just as it died. Check out the archive! Awesome.

Just an update because nothing really interesting is happening except WHW being on fire, Conrad got assfucked by Bruce, Bolin is on fire vs Cornette - and it seems over between them and Corny seems to be cutting his schedule.

Minor update, fuck Simon Miller, fucking snowflake.

Nothing interesting happening so nothing to really update, if you found a good cast, let me know! Thx!

What's happened to the Steve Austin podcast? Is he no longer part of PodcastOne?

I really hope he starts a YouTube show similar to the fighter and the kid etc.

The Bischoff podcast about the event in North Korea was really interesting.

What's happened to the Steve Austin podcast? Is he no longer part of PodcastOne?

I really hope he starts a YouTube show similar to the fighter and the kid etc.

I have no idea. He was one boring fucker, all schilling, talking about rats on steroids, shooting deer, doing some bullshit tv and how he was clanging and banging. Is he off air?

The Bischoff podcast about the event in North Korea was really interesting.

Damn, there was this good cast about this recently but I can’t remember who did it. Schiavone with Conrad? It wasn’t Bischoff because he lies more than my ex and can’t listen to him.

Back