There are 86 countries with a population over 11m, only two have googled "nhl" more than "ufc".

images

Hockey has popularity elsewhere it is VERY regional though. If the South had seceded Hockeys would be viewed as a mainstream sport in the US. In the North half of the North it is VERY popular. New Englanders and Northwesterners love their hockey like southeasterners love their football. The difference is the whole country loves football hockey not so much.

Rumor is that based on these results, Gary Bettman is aggressively looking at expansion into Venezuela. The plan is to have the Caracas Cachapas in the Atlantic Division by 2028.

Ya, I don't think there is a lot of hockey played in warm ass countries like India, China, Nigeria, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, Ethiopia, etc.

I'm guessing NHL means something different in Venezuela?

Nasty Hot Latinas, perhaps?

Venezuela likes soccer but is the worst South American country at it(South Americas good no shame in that just the truth). Hockey is kinda similar to soccer. Thus Venezeula likes Hockey.

Thats the plausible explanation I came up with in my head anyway.

Because there are 32 other organizations that fans are googling. When I want to check the Leafs score or news, I gooogle "leafs", not "nhl"

When people want to see UFC results, they google the fighter.

When people want to see UFC results, they google the fighter.
Lol no. You just google UFC and it brings up the entire card. And you can easily flip from card to card.

Idk anything about the NHL or how its fans look stuff up though so I’ll take the word of our esteemed Canadian posters on this issue

Ya, I don't think there is a lot of hockey played in warm ass countries like India, China, Nigeria, Pakistan, Mexico, Brazil, Ethiopia, etc.
Kenya going to be a hockey power house in 2037, you just wait!

When you want to know UFC 283 results you google UFC 283 results. When you want to see if your team won or lost, you google if your team won or lost. This may be one of your more retarded threads. And there are dozens of your retarded threads to choose from.

There are individual hockey teams worth more than the UFC.

That math seems fuzzy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes_list_of_the_most_valuable_NHL_clubs

https://sports.yahoo.com/ufc-wwe-ey...g5uC7etFiFuVfm8SDOYDZ9S5-S-OMF2Zh1MKTd6snZPwZ

The UFC appears to be worth significantly more than any individual hockey franchise. Having said that, the odds of the NY Rangers ever going out of business are next to zero. The UFC, is contrast, is a relatively young organization, that has yet to truly enter the mainstream, and become a part of the cultural lexicon.

Hockey, who cares?

I believe there's a ramen brand named UFC. Maybe they were googling that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back