There Were Sacrifices Made To JBG @Combate Americas Tonight

Bobby Boulders

My Lovin' Is Digi
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180915-011246.png
Screenshot doesn't even do that gash justice. Looked like he had a vagina above his right eye.

Combate doesn't get much love around here, and I admit I had only seen a fight here and there before tonight, but if you're curious, and/or need another reason besides Bellator to join DAZN, the show tonight was pretty fucking good.

There was violence...

I saw that

Watched the main event and the catchweights. Good stuff

Julianna Pena commentating is pretty funny. When Alday was in that “nasty guillotine” it literally sounded like she was crying from squirming. Like they brought Aldays wife into the commentating booth.

I see they got Classy Jimmy ring announcing their events. Nothing against Michael C. Williams but Bellator should get Jimmy. Williams has a good voice but his pacing seems too rushed and doesn’t build anything. Jimmy Lennon Jr sounds like one of those old school guys.

I saw that

Watched the main event and the catchweights. Good stuff

Julianna Pena commentating is pretty funny. When Alday was in that “nasty guillotine” it literally sounded like she was crying from squirming. Like they brought Aldays wife into the commentating booth.

I see they got Classy Jimmy ring announcing their events. Nothing against Michael C. Williams but Bellator should get Jimmy. Williams has a good voice but his pacing seems too rushed and doesn’t build anything. Jimmy Lennon Jr sounds like one of those old school guys.
Yeah, I caught a laugh when Pena was coaching dude through that submission, telling him how to defend. It was an odd moment, but funny and gave the commentary some character. Pena and El Niño do a pretty good job.

Also, chica who is the Joe Rogan post fight interviewer for the org, she could get it an exponential amount of times. Chingada madre, she's a beautiful woman.

Back