There's a Man outside my Door Screaming

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
I'm in a reclined position, hands behind head. He's really close to being physically harmful to a woman I don't care much about. I'm watching some thing important. I don't allow violence in my life. This guy just got out of jail. This is going on as I'm typing. I've never for a second believed Sherdog is a slice of life. I think only the really best people stick around here, not for the violence, but the rarified air.

I'll move or detele this thread in a second. It's this place keeping me from opening the door.

When are you going to invite us Sherdoggers over for our first get together while drinking beers in the trailer park?

I'm in a reclined position, hands behind head. He's really close to being physically harmful to a woman I don't care much about. I'm watching some thing important. I don't allow violence in my life. This guy just got out of jail. This is going on as I'm typing. I've never for a second believed Sherdog is a slice of life. I think only the really best people stick around here, not for the violence, but the rarified air.

I'll move or detele this thread in a second. It's this place keeping me from opening the door.
Can we get an update?

I flicked on the porchlight and went outside, the skurry bumbled in. There's sharp poles holding up an awning, there are long cement barriers in front to prevent cars from flying into the bedroom or wherever really. The ground and grass is wet. I'm sitting back down as they're fighting in the next room.

I flicked on the fleshlight and went outside, the skurry bumbled in. There's sharp poles holding up an awning, there are long cement barriers in front to prevent cars from flying into the bedroom or wherever really. The ground and grass is wet. I'm sitting back down as they're fighting in the next room.
Ftfy

I'm familiar with this man. He's in the jail roster. I used to be in the jail roster. Just not forever anymore. I'm not the better man. I'm the betterman in this situation, and it's difficult to sit on your hands when actioning is happenng. Obviously there's and endpoint only II know from the experience of the situation. And I'd likely call the cops. But there's that moment when my quiet night is gonna become your thursday movie. It's too quiet to call the cops now. if it goes outside, .we'll see what happens.

Back