These smaller weight class fighters don't do anything for me.

AV
UserName
Belt
OP

Best Combo Ever ... L☻L !

I know we are all 6'5 Adonis here but the average person wouldn't look at Charles Oliviera and think he's a small guy.

Manlets fighting ain't as exiting as men fighting fo shure. Some fights are nice from the manlet divisions...but just nice nothing more. But to each his own as the nazis used to say

I've always been into bigger men and these small guys aren't getting my juices flowing.
It is to say that I get more excited watching WWs and larger men shooting loads.
Hate away, but the smaller guys just don't do it for me.

Lol this kid is definitely trolling, even your most delusional incel weirdo couldn't write "only big men get my juices flowing" with a straight face

I used to be somewhat like that, not interested in anything under 155. Then it slowly changed and I realized 145 is great too, but wasn't interested in anything under 145. Now I also love 135 but still not much into 125, unless it's a mega fight like when TJ dropped down to fight Cejudo.

i can't even watch anything below 205. Whenever I catch the middle of a fight and I find out that the guys weigh185, I look away for the remainder of it.

I've always been into bigger men and these small guys aren't getting my juices flowing.
It doesn't interest me to see the #4 LW vs the #5 LW.
I'd rather see two large unranked LHWs going at it.
That's not to say I don't appreciate the technical skills of the smaller guys.
It is to say that I get more excited watching WWs and larger men throwing bombs.
Hate away, but the smaller guys just don't do it for me.

The skill level at the lower weight classes is heads and tails above the larger weight classes though. Anyone of MW-HW size who is a premiere athlete is not going in to MMA - they navigate to more traditional ball sports where the money is at.

However, premiere athletes who are smaller in stature really have nowhere to go when it comes to traditional sports, so the talent pool at the lighter weight classes ends up being heads and tails above the bigger guys.

And don't get me wrong, I get what you are saying - the possibility of everything ending with one punch is much greater at LHW and HW, however you can see that the talent pool sucks. It's why we have 40+ year old men still competitive at HW and LHW.

I guess it's just about personal preference. I myself prefer to watch mma for it's technical side and the chess match that happens between two skilled competitors and you just don't see that as much in the heavier weightclasses.

I do agree with you when it comes to boxing though. I used to only really enjoy watching the bigger guys compete and could never get in to the super flyweights, etc.

Lightweight is usually the cutoff for people. As in 155 and up.

Back