They Got Tekashi 69

Who are "they"?

I know this is a mma board but why are we celebrating an assault?
An "assault" it the threat of violence which people confuse for a "battery" which is the actual contact

I think I’m in more pain than the rainbow dork, just from listening to all those ghetto waterheads talk.

An "assault" it the threat of violence which people confuse for a "battery" which is the actual contact
An assault can be a physical attack according to Webster's. Maybe save your "gotcha" for something else.

For snitching he got off really light. Those dudes didn’t seem to even know him or is affiliated with the gang he snitched on.

He’ll be fine guys

old-mop.jpg

Apparently he was mistaken in the Sauna, one of the members had gotten upset that the cleaners had left an old mop again and the member tried to break it......... "that's crazy"

Why was he wandering around a public gym anyway? Dude should surround himself with bodyguards Mayweather style

Why was he wandering around a public gym anyway? Dude should surround himself with bodyguards Mayweather style
I imagine he rolls around by himself a lot now that he isnt getting the attention he once did. Probably thought dudes stopped caring enough to do something

I imagine he rolls around by himself a lot now that he isnt getting the attention he once did. Probably thought dudes stopped caring enough to do something

Yeah and having security like that everyday ain’t cheap.

Why didn't he cut his hair and at least to get his tattoos lasered off his face?

An assault can be a physical attack according to Webster's. Maybe save your "gotcha" for something else.
Webster's aint the law broseph.

9cY20JDKTrmShcowIXgBNHWU1ViJuLEaTU3QU7YEX_k.jpg

For snitching he got off really light. Those dudes didn’t seem to even know him or is affiliated with the gang he snitched on.

He’ll be fine guys
Im going to guess these guys were former felons and ex cons which should make it way easier for cops to get them they are probably in some sort of database they basically give all their info when they scan their gym card coming in they caught some dude like that were I live and these imbeciles filmed the crime too on an fbi informant.

Webster's aint the law broseph.

9cY20JDKTrmShcowIXgBNHWU1ViJuLEaTU3QU7YEX_k.jpg
I didn't say anything about legal definition. Words can have more than one definition. Maybe you should pay attention.

And another thing. People were standing nearby listening to this dude get the crap kicked out of him. People are awful no matter what.

Last edited:
Back