I don't think he give a fck.

It happen, long Time ago.

He's still a former champ

Happy Halloween

20130321140441-64aac365.gif

I don't think he give a fck.

It happen, long Time ago.

He's still a former champ
Nah. He asked them to stop showing it. He did it in a light hearted way, but he meant it. LOL

Nobody wants to see themselves laid out like that, even if it happened a long time ago.

The UFC has no respect for their athletes

Rashad knew that before they started showing videos like that right in front of him

Nah. He asked them to stop showing it. He did it in a light hearted way, but he meant it. LOL

Nobody wants to see themselves laid out like that, even if it happened a long time ago.
Oh well

Too bad, he was fine with them showing him laying out chuck when they were hyping him up. It's the name of the game shouldn't be taken personally

“Fans”’whine more than the fighters about stupid shit.

Shad can complain about seeing his Shad face KO when the UFC also stops showing his Chuck KO.

Goes both ways. That's what happens when you fight for a living. Sometimes you get beat, you gotta live with it.

Boy, Machida sure knocked the piss out of him that night! And then he drank it.

nothing I wouldn't expect from the UFC. low class org.

next time why don't they rashads moms gravestone and ask him he was thinking about her death before defending the strap

That Shadface gif should be stricken from this place. Then again, that would be expecting the people that run this place to do something right for a change. The entire Shadface nonsense was ugly as fuck from the beginning, because it had this whole, 'He got put in his place' vibe by a contingent of racist fucking fans. Funny enough, fighters that were far more 'disrespectful' than Rashad get plenty of passes and excuses made for their behaviour. Spare me your mumbling bullshit. This is the real truth and it's time some of you worthless trash come to terms with who and what you really are.

That Shadface gif should be stricken from this place. Then again, that would be expecting the people that run this place to do something right for a change. The entire Shadface nonsense was ugly as fuck from the beginning, because it had this whole, 'He got put in his place' vibe by a contingent of racist fucking fans. Funny enough, fighters that were far more 'disrespectful' than Rashad get plenty of passes and excuses made for their behaviour. Spare me your mumbling bullshit. This is the real truth and it's time some of you worthless trash come to terms with who and what you really are.

what a pathetic post, ffs....I bet you're fun at parties.

I see, so because Rashad is black he's off limits? And yet Weidman, McGregor, Cerrone are all fair game for ridicule when they go down badly???? You're pathetic.

Last edited:
I like Rashad but most of those fighters didn't make a ridiculous face upon being koed lol at least Jones paid machida back for it his face after the that choke was just as priceless

Back