Thinking of it, Brock Lesnar has a very good resume. Where does he rank as an all time HW great?

Nobody battles diverticulitis FFS. I had it years back. It's no worse that appendicitis no matter what Crock Lesnar will have believe.

Bro he almost Dieded bro

The standard for "all time" lists seems to get lower every day.

Shane Carwin, Frank Mir, Mark Hunt are all very good wins. Two UFC and one K1 champ. He beat all of them in dominant fashion. Brock is certainly not an easy fight for anyone. He should be a top 10 HW of all time, IMO

top 10 really. he 5-4 in ufc. he got lucky when he came into mma that he got to fight a 44 year randy couture.

mark hunt not a win and all he did for that was lay on him.

brock as was an easy win for overeem and cain

Under USADA Brock is going to suck. Or pop again. He was given a waiver and couldn't even test clean for 1 month. A clean Brock is gonna look terrible.

that is why the wwe wont let him fight in ufc again as well. it was a huge pr hit for them as well.

vince was more pissed about it than dana was.

Criticize what you want but you have to admit beating Randy, Mir, Herring, and Carwin with just 6 pro fights and being heavyweight champ was a very impressive feat.

And he did that while battling diverticulitis, Brock is a damn beast.

Reported.

DC54FD54-65DC-497A-B8E9-A7FF10448604.gif

Criticize what you want but you have to admit beating Randy, Mir, Herring, and Carwin with just 6 pro fights and being heavyweight champ was a very impressive feat.

this, he may not be the best, but, to suggest he's some sort of can is laughable.

are you kidding me .. look like a turtle when pounded on . I seen it coming before \\\\\\\\\\carwin lol

What kind of a twit are you, the only reason he did achieve that feat is because he was taking so many chemicals hed have given Bane a run for his money, wake the fuck up with this "Yeah but wasn't he still amazing" deluded bullshit, he was and still is a cheating piece of shit and nothing more than a chemical experiment, the only talent that overblown ape ever attained came out of a syringe.
giphy.gif

What kind of a twit are you, the only reason he did achieve that feat is because he was taking so many chemicals hed have given Bane a run for his money, wake the fuck up with this "Yeah but wasn't he still amazing" deluded bullshit, he was and still is a cheating piece of shit and nothing more than a chemical experiment, the only talent that overblown ape ever attained came out of a syringe.
giphy.gif

I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.

giphy.gif
It seems like you can't fathom the fact that Brock is a jacked white boy

Pakman knows

honestly I probably did a bit of hating on Brock in the past, because I do think Randy was about half his size and 4x his age, Herring was pretty much done with fighting at that point, etc. You can critique every fighters record and nitpick at shit, but, the fact is, he was a guy with very few fights and pro MMA experience and he took on a lot of seasoned vets, a lot of guys who were peaking at the time (Mir, Carwin, Cain, Alistair). Granted, he may not have won all of them, but he took on some of the best that the UFC had to offer and more often than not, came out victorious.

Again, he's not the best, he may not even be "great" in terms of all around skills, but, whatever skills he did have, he used effectively and managed to capture a UFC belt. Not a lot of fighters in the grand scheme of things can say that.

Lesnar beat Carwin in dominant fashion? Damn. =]

Yep....The confirmed cheaters.

What about the guys that cheat and get away with it? Wasn't Werdum like 25 USADA tests in before they popped him? What if he had retired right before test 25? Then it's all good in the hood?

Shane Carwin, Frank Mir, Mark Hunt are all very good wins. Two UFC and one K1 champ. He beat all of them in dominant fashion. Brock is certainly not an easy fight for anyone. He should be a top 10 HW of all time, IMO

Hunt isn’t a win.

that is why the wwe wont let him fight in ufc again as well. it was a huge pr hit for them as well.

vince was more pissed about it than dana was.

You’re wrong. Lesnar has a clause in his WWE contract allowing him to fight in the UFC.

honestly I probably did a bit of hating on Brock in the past, because I do think Randy was about half his size and 4x his age, Herring was pretty much done with fighting at that point, etc. You can critique every fighters record and nitpick at shit, but, the fact is, he was a guy with very few fights and pro MMA experience and he took on a lot of seasoned vets, a lot of guys who were peaking at the time (Mir, Carwin, Cain, Alistair). Granted, he may not have won all of them, but he took on some of the best that the UFC had to offer and more often than not, came out victorious.

Again, he's not the best, he may not even be "great" in terms of all around skills, but, whatever skills he did have, he used effectively and managed to capture a UFC belt. Not a lot of fighters in the grand scheme of things can say that.

Ok but nobody's saying he is/was a can. The thread is about him being an all time HW great, which is a ludicrous idea.

He has a good resume but a very brief run and failed a drug test, there's a few other heavyweights before him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back