Media Thirty six minutes and fifty nine seconds of whining and rationalizing a loss by Dominick Cruz

GOATjudo destroys any version of Cruz and TJ

God dam that is one salty dude. Give it up Cruz...

but but he will have hard time reaching me... bend the knee you fool

knocked down by the knee.

knocked back down by a right hand as he was trying to come back up.

12 unanswered punches while he was in the turtle position.

the ref didn't fuck you over, dominick.

Contender eliminator vs Ngannou . That's the only fight I want to see Cruz in ever again.

And that thumbnail is perfect. He was KO'd by both midgets in 24 hours.

Cruz is such an unlikeable guy.
Come to think of it does he have any friends IRL?

Truthfully I've little interest in seeing Cruz attempt to rationalise his loss. He's one of my favourite fighters of all time but he was dropped twice and hammered on the ground at the end of a round he was losing.

If anyhting I'd argue it was a late stoppage.

Sounds reasonable, his take on the stoppage. But it is what it is. He gave props to his adversary. All fighters don’t think fights should be stop by the ref, regardless.

Damn man, I was rooting for Cruz and feel bad for him.
But being salty isn’t a good look here. Especially since he’s known for being a decent loser after the Cody loss.

knocked down by the knee.

knocked back down by a right hand as he was trying to come back up.

12 unanswered punches while he was in the turtle position.

the ref didn't fuck you over, dominick.
I agree with you... but! It was a big fight, title on the line and the round is just about to end. I get it, a second or two of taking unnecessary damage is always bad and the ref is there to protect the fighters.

I didn’t watch the video TS posted but I get what Dom was saying in his post fight interview. Maybe the ref jumped the gun, maybe he could’ve let it play out and if Dom seemed loopy or done after the bell... I don’t know.

Tough situation to be in. You can watch replays and analyse the situation but the ref is right there and needs to react right away. 50/50 case IMO.

Cejudo really shut everyones mouth.

including mine of course.

In real sports, Cruz would get a hefty fine for his line about the ref smelling like alcohol and cigarettes

He smelled like cigarettes!!!! That's why I lost!

Good riddance you fucking baby.

I was rooting for Cruz, but Cruz being the guy he is always talking about height of smaller fighters. He himself probably feels emasculated after losing to a manlet.

probably not;
71LZvWnlOVL._SX425_.jpg

Cruz is basically doing the opposite of everything he said after the Cody loss. He also shit on TJ for complaining about the 32 second stoppage by Cejudo and now is doing exactly the sane thing (malding about things he cant control). The fight isnt gonna be overturned if he complains enough so he needs to let it go and either retire or look for another fight soon if hes healthy and in shape.

It was a bad stoppage. Cruz defended extremely well if you actually break it down. He was never out. Ref should've let the round finish.

Back