This Dog Goes Paragliding With His Owner And Loves It!

Is the dog living at the peak of his existence?

• Total voters
Vid at 1:35 totally looks like dude is riding a luck dragon after having his wish granted.

t27AXV.gif

Last edited:
Looks like the dog is living the greatest life.

The dog loves being with it's human. The paragliding is something the human trained the dog to behave and obey while doing, but the dog isn't experiencing extra joy or excitement while doing the paragliding. The dog would be at least as happy and excited by going on a walk or a hike with it's human. This looks to me like a human projecting his own feelings onto the dog.

I am not saying he shouldn't do this. So long as the dog is safe and remains in a calm state of mind, then I am not here to put him on blast. However, pretending the dog is experiencing any special form of joy is just silly. The dog loves being with it's human and having a job. That's all.

The dog loves being with it's human. The paragliding is something the human trained the dog to behave and obey while doing, but the dog isn't experiencing extra joy or excitement while doing the paragliding. The dog would be at least as happy and excited by going on a walk or a hike with it's human. This looks to me like a human projecting his own feelings onto the dog.

I am not saying he shouldn't do this. So long as the dog is safe and remains in a calm state of mind, then I am not here to put him on blast. However, pretending the dog is experiencing any special form of joy is just silly. The dog loves being with it's human and having a job. That's all.

How do you know the dog doesn't enjoy paragliding?

Like the previous poster said, it's like sticking their head out a car window x10. We know dogs enjoy sticking their heads out of the car window so who is to say they wouldn't enjoy this? It's not like either action is natural to their evolution.

No one likes a know it all

How do you know the dog doesn't enjoy paragliding?

Like the previous poster said, it's like sticking their head out a car window x10. We know dogs enjoy sticking their heads out of the car window so who is to say they wouldn't enjoy this? It's not like either action is natural to their evolution.

That's not what I said.

At no point did I say that the dog doesn't enjoy the paragliding. In fact, I said something of the opposite. The dog enjoys being with it's human and has been trained to be calm and submissive while doing the paragliding. The dog paragliding is being with it's human, so I am sure it's perfectly happy.

What I said was that the dog would be at least as happy doing walks or hikes with it's human. The paragliding isn't some special exercise that the dog particularly loves.

Are you going to ask how I am confident in saying that? 3 reasons: One is that I watched the video and observed the dog's body language. The second is having put in a lot of time learning dog psychology and dog behavior. The third is that I am a know it all, apparently. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe learn to read better?

It's there in print, and I was careful in choosing my words. Note that I said the dog isn't experiencing EXTRA joy or excitement while doing the paragliding, not that it isn't experiencing ANY joy or excitement.

Where is the option for

"dog is enjoying one of the most amazing moments ever experienced by dog?"

Thats what I was thinking, that dog is like "Fuck yea, boy, I am literally the baddest MFer around, the next step in evolution, look at me fly like a dragon, I am a GOD!!" or something to that effect

Thats what I was thinking, that dog is like "Fuck yea, boy, I am literally the baddest MFer around, the next step in evolution, look at me fly like a dragon, I am a GOD!!" or something to that effect

Yup.

Or however that translates in dog.

Probably a bunch of happy memories and a touch of "whats up now bitch?" energy

French mandem need to say "soup hair Chael" more thx for sharing TS peepin' dis ting changed my perspective on Frenchies they nice ppl too IMHO 🚫🧢🧢

The dog does not enjoy that at all but he gets through. It's kinda absurd what people will tell themselves to feel better.

Dean Potter did the same with his dog until they both were splattered. across rocks. Well done. I remember a video were you could see Potters dog shaking with fear and Potter talked about like he was joyful. It's close to animal abuse

French mandem need to say "soup hair Chael" more thx for sharing TS peepin' dis ting changed my perspective on Frenchies they nice ppl too IMHO 🚫🧢🧢

Secretly he hates France and Spain and was a member of Euskadi Ta Askatasuna...........

I read dog lips and that's what the dog was saying........

Back