This guy is incredible…

PND

Bean
@Orange
Reaction score
Most YouTube fucks do this for likes but I swear I don’t think this guy ever came forward and got him this incredible video of giving.

If you have never watched this please do because it’s going to make you love people again.

His not some holy saint he's doing it to earn money from youtube
Bet you don't see that sucker doing it without a camera.

They tried doing this in Australia and some old dude started barking at him for playing around with his credit machine. lol

There was a time where YouTube was original content and cringy people trying to be famous. The original content went away, and the cringy people actually became famous and now kids mimic them. It blows.

This reminds me of a story Dave Letterman told about Jay Leno, how Jay is always being photographed and videoed helping people, like if their car broke on the side of the road.

Dave said lots of people help others, they just don't bring a camera crew.

The fact that this YouTuber is recording himself doing this tells you everything you need to know about him.

If you want to praise someone, go find the person that helps people in your town and never gets recognition or attention from it.

Lol dude has a whole camera crew with different angles so we can all see the face of the guy not doing this for likes

Back