This is a little controversial question but why so many...

No. That would be losing your temper. Its not the same thing.

So after a win, he just lost his temper and wasn't feeling cocky at all so he decided to assault somebody on the losing fighter's team? That sounds pretty cocky to me. I'm not saying Conor didn't deserve it after the bus incident or even Dilon after the fight but thinking its okay to jump a fence at a professional fight to attack someone not even fighting or in the UFC seems cocky as fuck to me.

Not first-time Khabib or Conor has fought or been in altercations outside the cage either.

Its because he is boring and uncharismatic. His style of relentless pressure wrestling (like Askren) gets the job done, but is a bit of a snooze fest. Like it or not, fans want to see flair, and he just doesn't have any.
Yeah, I don't think this helps. His GnP is amazing, however.

So after a win, he just lost his temper and wasn't feeling cocky at all so he decided to assault somebody on the losing fighter's team? That sounds pretty cocky to me. I'm not saying Conor didn't deserve it after the bus incident or even Dilon after the fight but thinking its okay to jump a fence at a professional fight to attack someone not even fighting or in the UFC seems cocky as fuck to me.

Not first-time Khabib or Conor has fought or been in altercations outside the cage either.

Cocky to me is a general attitude and state of being. Conor has that in spades. Khabib lost his temper due to Conors shit talking. I get it. I dont condone it but I understand it. It was reasonable although wrong.

I bet more people want to see him win. People love making up obstacles in their lives, even when there aren't any, just so they can say they overcame some adversity. LOL

I don't want to see Khabib lose. I want to see Dustin win. Nothing against Khabib; I just like Dustin more.

When your the best,you proved alot of people wrong and they are your enemies,and want to see you fall.

Three main groups

People who hate Muslims

Conor fans who hate him out of principal

People who just want to see dominant fighters fall

To each their own

People want to see Khabib lose? It’s not like he cheated to defeat his opponents, so why?

Because Conor fans are really the hypocrites that they have complained about his haters being.

I don't see him get an overwhelming amount of hate here? Khabib's ight.

I want to see Khabib keep winning. I would like to see Khabib and Tony draw though.

I just feel like he's extremely overrated, I want to see him face some tough tests before he retires. Tony and guys like Usman for example. Tony needs to happen and for me with him missing weight multiple times I want to see him fight a few times at 170. Especially considering there are a lot of wrestlers at the top at 170.

Weight cut bully. Missing as frequently as he has and having 'attacks' during the cut means he should be at a higher weight.

Shit fighting style at times. Hugged Conrad McGillicutty for an entire round. Should have been stood up multiple times. Basically cheats for an entire round while Condor gets shit for cheating a few times in short bursts.

Shit look that Sherdog homos have trouble with getting aroused.

Take your pick.

People want to see Khabib lose? It’s not like he cheated to defeat his opponents, so why?
Because hes slow just like Conor I want someone whos just gonna fucking show up and fight and not drag their title reign out more then it should be.

Idc if its Injuries, suspensions, weight problems, Ramadan, mandatory 2 year military service

If you get the belt dont fucking hold shit up

People pick sides in sport. It's fun to see the popular guy win to see the haters get pissy, or lose to see the fanboys get mad.

Also I hate his manager. And don't really buy into the whole 'Khabib is innocent, Dillon said mean things and made him jump the fence' thing.

This:

800px-AQMI_Flag_asymmetric.svg.png

I hope its nothing to do with his religion.

Some people just don't like the grinding wrestling style he employs. Plus he's so dominant, I'd imagine most people are like me & rather than care about whether he gets beaten just want to see him tested. Especially when you consider the limited level of opposition he's faced, obviously its amazing to go 27-0 BUT when you look down through that list there's not many that stand out. Also some might feel he's hiding out at a lower weight class, which with the repeated weight issues is entirely justifiable.

Also his actions since beating Conor have certainly been hypocritical to say the least, copying almost everything he criticised McGregor for.

Hopefully he just focuses on fighting going forwards & after Dustin we finally get the Tony fight. Then this bullshit rematch with Conor can be forgotten about & maybe Khabib can finish his career off testing the waters at 170.0

Three main groups

People who hate Muslims

Conor fans who hate him out of principal

People who just want to see dominant fighters fall

To each their own

My favourite category of person that Khabib triggers are those from the first category - its fun watching them grow more and more irate as the Muslim they hate keeps winning.

Back