This is extremely impressive

What is it? A mall? A bunch of condos?
It's just a sky garden they build for public space. They build it for the ambience and it keeps things green. They have it in lesser cities too. It is usually next to big building or used to connect hubs. Sometimes it just connects nearby residential areas to the shore line. In this case I think it connects the shopping area to the housing across the river.

Last edited:
It's just a sky garden they build for public space. They build it for the ambience and it keeps things green. They have it in lesser cities too. It is usually next to big building or used to connect hubs. Sometimes it just connects nearby residential areas to the shore line. In this case I think it connects the shopping area to the housing across the river.
Pretty cool. I like it.

wtf is the purpose of this? it looks boring as hell. where are all the people? i guess it would be fun to play paintball there…

Guide: Here's a tour of our brand new tree penitentiary. It houses 1000 tree inmates, whose crimes were judged to be particularly heinous. We cage them in reinforced concrete plant pots that are just large enough to stave off immediate death, but too small and cramped to allow for proper root development. After many years or decades of slow, righteous torture, the tree criminal perishes and we send an employee on a crane up to their cell to remove the body and we replace it with the next criminal in line. It's a brilliant system, if I say so myself.

Guide: Here's a tour of our brand new tree penitentiary. It houses 1000 tree inmates, whose crimes were judged to be particularly heinous. We cage them in reinforced concrete plant pots that are just large enough to stave off immediate death, but too small and cramped to allow for proper root development. After many years or decades of slow, righteous torture, the tree criminal perishes and we send an employee on a crane up to their cell to remove the body and we replace it with the next criminal in line. It's a brilliant system, if I say so myself.
This is why we kneel.

It looks dystopian and anti-human. Check out Orthodox Churches and older European architecture of you want to see impressive and beautiful to boot. This shit looks like brutalist architecture met a Chia Pet.

I skipped through the vid.. landed at the 19:15 part where the camera guy tries stepping onto the wrong side of the escalator and almost eats shit. Back to the topic though the architecture is beautiful.

Back