This is how a Khabib loss would've looked like

SlightQuaintCirriped-size_restricted.gif
Conor actually tried that for the first takedown but he failed and proceeded to give his neck in the later rounds

BJ used knees to stop the takedowns of Sherk really effectively. I think his use of them at the time was revolutionary and no one else used them as effectively as a game plan since that I can remember. Seems like a good idea.

I can never recall thinking Khabib throwing himself blindly into take downs tho. His eyes are usually very fixed from what ive seen.

But sure this can happen to anyone if that much force connects when a fighter is not expecting it. Not sure it would have been from Sandhagen tho really. Hes two weighclasses below.

No calf kick, motivated, cryo spray Conor does this to Khabib right?

<DisgustingHHH>

You tried, OP.

You tried.

That Tibau knee didn't have very much on it. And I'm not sure it landed cleanly either

That Sandhagen knee, if he lands it like that, would sleep most people

That Tibau knee didn't have very much on it. And I'm not sure it landed cleanly either

That Sandhagen knee, if he lands it like that, would sleep most people
He got khabib throughout the fight. A similiar knee like that by Izzy knocked down brunson..

No one is unbeatable, but Khabib appears close to that at LW.

Well he did lose that fight, so he's not wrong

Did he? That's funny, because it's a win on his record.

Among all the Khabib haters on this forum, you by far put up the least amount of effort. Or is going 0-18 in your recent predictions just taking that much out of you?

Khabib initiates a lot of his chains with swing singles so that’s a no for me

could happen to anybody

no one is immune to getting caught unless you quit

Jesus Christ, you nuthuggers need help. Now you're trying to live in hypothetical finish from
A fucking BANTAMWEIGHT. Jesus fuck. Lol.

And they say Conor fans arnt the worst. <Dany07>
Its getting sad plus ts made like three other khabib hate threads.

Frankie wasn't even shooting for a td was he? Just short and didn't see it coming.

It would've had to be a flash KO of some kind. His cardio and ground game are too good for a likely alternative.

Back