This is it! Kavanaugh is done. Massive credit card debt scandal

sure as hell did, might as well let the people keep some of the money instead of the gov continually wasting the shit.

They don't say anything about the national debt ever because you don't care about it.

I don’t give a shit how much he spends on baseball. I care about his opposition to workers rights, consumers and reproductive rights.

Baseball sucks
I finally figured out who you are...

tenor.gif

Report: Trump's Supreme Court Nominee Blames Massive Credit Card Debt On Nationals Season Tickets

Chris Thompson

Yesterday 8:53pm
Filed to:BRETT KAVANAUGH
Getty Images)}], licensor: Getty Images)

In a truly troubling sign of poor judgment, Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh says he racked up huge sums of credit card debt purchasing season tickets to watch the chronically disappointing Washington Nationals play baseball in their charmless stadium year after year:

White House spokesman Raj Shah told The Washington Post that Kavanaugh built up the debt by buying Washington Nationals season tickets and tickets for playoff games for himself and a “handful” of friends.

https://deadspin.com/report-trumps-supreme-court-nominee-blames-massive-cre-1827529282/amp

This is the hard hitting media the American public has been demanding. These are the first steps to rebuilding the public faith in good journalist practices, and integrity.

Kavanaugh is done, no sane American would support a Washington Nationals fan.

Discuss......
You are being ironic, right? I "liked" your post with absolute confidence that your added commentary was satirical irony, but then I remembered who I'm dealing with, and my absolute wasn't so absolute anymore.

He truly is an unparalleled monster. I would compare him to Hitler but that would be insulting Hitler.

You are being ironic, right? I "liked" your post with absolute confidence that your added commentary was satirical irony, but then I remembered who I'm dealing with, and my absolute wasn't so absolute anymore.
!

That makes more sense if they aren't counting his house and stuff, but it still smells.

Does it smell as bad as the Clintons being worth a quarter of a billion dollars? Did you put her under this much scrutiny?

Something smells.

Back