this is pretty messed up (the human body does freaky stuff)

24a0c007690d2505d750024bfd020121.jpg

UFC HOF Jens "Lil Evil" Pulver. In his case, you can see how one of his eyes is a different color than the other. That's where he absorbed his twin whilst in the womb. He talks about this when he's hosting watch parties on Twitch (MMA/Sumo).

UFC HOF Jens "Lil Evil" Pulver. In his case, you can see how one of his eyes is a different color than the other. That's where he absorbed his twin whilst in the womb. He talks about this when he's hosting watch parties on Twitch (MMA/Sumo).
I would like to see a Jens Pulver watch party. I didn't realize that was a thing.

I would like to see a Jens Pulver watch party. I didn't realize that was a thing.

He's streaming Pride right now. He also does watch parties on UFC events along with TSM Viss.

4e5e2d70-dda9-4d2b-befd-a4f1c308744e.jpg

Pulver looks like he has iris heterochromia, same thing as David Bowie. As far as etiologies, I'm not aware that it is from an absorbed fetus.

This condition is known as fetus in fetu. One twin absorbs the other but will continue to leech nutrients from the host. As a result, the fetus continued to grow teeth, hair, and even genitals.

Talk about the ultimate sibling rivalry.

4e5e2d70-dda9-4d2b-befd-a4f1c308744e.jpg

Pulver looks like he has iris heterochromia, same thing as David Bowie. As far as etiologies, I'm not aware that it is from an absorbed fetus.
Bowie was often thought to have heterochromia due to his two different colored eyes.

However, he actually had a condition called anisocoria, where one pupil is larger than the other.

Back