This is the old 2002 sherdog...

Holy shit you're going on 17 years. Hespect.

latest

I just started College/Uni at the end of 2002. I used look at sherdog.com and see of the threads popping up on it. I didnt even realise .net was a thing. I was lurking for years and signing up was a commitment for me ha

I wasnt quite here for that. Looks old as fuck. Sherdog was a very different place back in the day, when I first saw it

Back when they used to cover K1.... Oh yea rickson by armbar reigned supreme....

I always liked the name "shootfighting," although I have no idea where it came from or what it actually means.

To "shoot" during a pro-wrestling match is to start fighting/wrestling for realsies. It means you're forgoing the predetermined actions and endings and it's a "real" fight. Shootfighting or shoot wrestling means you're playing for keeps.

Brings back lots of memories. Misstag was the biggest thread on sherdog and someone made a thread because he had met someone with a btt-hoodie

In all seriousness, I had no idea there were so many OG's here. I thought I was the only one.... Damn.

It was quite the site back in the day haha. I miss it some times. I started here in 2000, later the old server crashed and everyones account rolled back to december 2001. Though my post count surely doesn't reflect it i've just about hit this site up everyday for the last 18 years!

Back