This is the worst fight I've ever seen...

No I’ll give credit where it’s due, that despicable excuse for a woman did at least go in there to kill or be killed. Too bad she’s got no resilience and crumbled like a house of cards as soon as adversity came her way.
The Rowdiest of all known competitors

What does this have to do with wmma? Rose's fights are normally entertaining and it's not like men haven't put on boring fights like this (Lewis vs Ngannou, Romero vs Izzy)
Lewis Ngannou was a war compared to that shit show. Name a worse title fight and no Romero Izzy doesn't come close either.

Can't think of any seriously. Not even Adesanya - Romero. It was better

Rose was mortified of the takedown and probably has bad memories from their first fight. She lost the fight by not initiating.

did carla plan to create boos in the crowd?

If so then that is a genius game plan by Esparza. We know Rose is mentally fragile (conor bus incident). Was this part of Carla's next level mental strategy ?

what else could they do nothing happened for 25 looooong minutes

Worst 5-round fight. I'd still give Ngannou-Lewis the worst overall fight in the modern era

I enjoyed Lewis/Ngannou, if only because it was funny how Ngannou was scared of the black beast

That corner has to be considered for one of the worst... ever.

6fc8ew.jpg

I'm a Rose fan, but that was mind boggling. How anyone loses a belt like that is baffling.

Back