This MUST be the LAST straw FOR Jon Jones

One was accused of being beating and raping their wife after a bad hair plug job.
Has multiple allegations of rape and openly admitted to sexually assaulting women. Also rumored to be a pill popper, had his doctors office strong armed and records removed about two years ago to cover up this suspicion.
The other is Jon Jones.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump did these things. But besides the openly admitting to sexually assaulting Women, I haven't heard any evidence of the other stuff you said. Wouldn't put it passed Crooked donny though

Sherbros, do you even pulse? Don't hate.
giphy.gif

They can't keep letting him get away with this shit. It's beyond unofessional to give him break after break. If they let him get away with this they will officially become a joke. There is no other pro sports organization in the country that would let someone with this man offenses continue to get employed. Just look at greg Hardy with only one incident.

They Must ban Jon Jones

Bro if you don't think Dana white hasn't slapped Ariannes little love shack more than a few times you are deluded.

These are cage fighters, and cage fighting promoters.

Well, he is innocent so...

He would have been thrown out of the club for doing that and/or received an ass beating. Calling the cops when she was home? Yeah naw, mate.

Chick is a crackhead gold digger.

He would have received an ass beating? Let me guess from someone like you if you were in the club right? You would have given Jones the beating of his life cause you are some sort of Super Saiyan right?

so you're saying OJ is innocent. gotcha.
He's not guilty. FACT.

But the cops in the Rodney King attack are innocent right? No way they used excessive force.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back