This saturday's card is loaded

It's weird how a lot of "free" cards are as attractive, or even moreso, than some PPVs.
theyve definitely gone more boxing style with a lot of the PPVs only having one or two really big fights on them

on the other hand, stacked cards are often disappointments, to some fans at least, as high level fighters fighting each other usually means decisions
it's often the cards full of nobodies that have all the crazy finishes

I like a number of fights and potential standouts on this card. Reem, Sands and Dariush are likely whom I will back. I am also interested in seeing how Askar Askar does, Johnson and Macy. Toss in Panttoja and Johnson...

Looks pretty tasty atm.

Always amazes me that michael johnson KO'd Poirier, beat Ferguson, and wobbled khabib... but is on the prelims

im really interested in the pantoja-kape fight

he's not popular on Sherdog but he's a fan favorite

I still own my

P8.jpg

Fear the Hair!

11ac2zc.gif

(mind I'm backing Johnson)

Oliveira vs CDF is a dream fight for me. Hope both keep winning so we can see this one for the LW title late 2021/early 2022.

Great card imo .....Lol @ the people expecting a UFC 200 caliber card for free....

Love seeing Clay on the card.
He’s going to make one last title run!

Was going to make a thread about this. Awesome card. Anything with Overeem is must watch, but the rest of the card is excellent too.

It's weird how a lot of "free" cards are as attractive, or even moreso, than some PPVs.
Kind of makes sense to attract more viewers but are these fight nights still free with basic cable or every card is behind a subscription now in North America

I think I must be devolving into a casual because I look at that card and see a who's who of nobodies.

A decent main event and a decent co-main event and then typical UFC fodder underneath. If this is a stacked card, expectations have drastically fallen.

The Edgar/Sandhagen fight should’ve been on the Conor/Dustin PPV instead of those garbage women fights they put on to water down yet another card.

a young and up n comer Vs a veteran former champ. That shit should be on PPV but UFC waters everything down now.

that’s why people stopped paying for their ppvs

Guida should see if a proper haircut would improve his win loss record.

Back