This Shahbazyn is a very promising intelligent fighter

Kid's got Pectus Excavatum which my eldest son also has, so we were cheering for him to get the W :D

Outside of losing to Tim Boetsch, Tavares has only lost to elite fighters. Edmen is legit and incredibly dangerous when he has you hurt.

Yeah, I didn't expect it at all, not like that for sure and he did make it look easy lol

Slooooow your roll, my guy<GOT3>
It's a prediction, a bold one. But I have an eye for deez tings, & I think in 10 years he will have the best resume. His skills are phenomal; footwork, rhythm breaking, masks everything, over extends on nothing, very good in the clinch, gNp. The more more experience he gets, the better he will look.

I can’t stand E-Honda but I like this Edmen kid, I think he’s a damn good prospect.

I always preferred Ken myself.

tenor.gif

He will. Just give him time to mature and hopefully they don't rush him too quick. He will beat Israel. Mark my words
tenor - 2019-10-26T224016.255.gif Really, though.... someone probably thinks he could beat him right now.

That was a really impressive win. Dudes sick.

I wonder if he can continue to make MW as he gets older. With the training regime he'll be on, at the age of 21 to 25 for a man like him, it'll be hard as f to not stack on the kg's.
Will he just make progressively more difficult cuts? Does anyone know what he cuts from?

Kid's got Pectus Excavatum which my eldest son also has, so we were cheering for him to get the W :D

I didnt notice his chest....
Can you say more?

but Edmen definitely could do some more strength training and add some muscle to his frame

I'm really impressed with his distance control. He barely got touched in that fight.

It's a prediction, a bold one. But I have an eye for deez tings, & I think in 10 years he will have the best resume. His skills are phenomal; footwork, rhythm breaking, masks everything, over extends on nothing, very good in the clinch, gNp. The more more experience he gets, the better he will look.
Nice post, MyGuyver
<GOT2>

I didnt notice his chest....
Can you say more?

It's a malformed chest cavity, so that it dips in at the sternum, usually appears during adolescence. Not super rare, but you don't see too many athletes with it. Do a quick Google search to see more examples.

He's been training since 9 years old. This guy is legit champ prospect.

Back